24: And You Did It At My Birthday Dinner

TW: self harm, but again no graphic details other than this line "using dirty clothes to soak up blood"

~~~
1 more minute until New Years, and 1 more minute until my birthday. Being born on New Years sucks ass because everybody is too focus on the actual holiday than my birthday, narcissistic I know.

But birthdays is one day of the year where you can make it about yourself, that's why it's my favorite holiday. God i'm turning into Cartman.

Our whole friend group, including Craig's gang, is at Cartmans house for the count down. Even all of the parents are here as well. Liane made food for all of us and it was really sweet of her to do so. She made a taco bar and I've been stuffing my face with these tacos, so has Cartman.

Everybody knows my birthday is less than 30 seconds away, but I'm very curious on what they would say first, "Happy Birthday Y/n," or "Happy New Years."

10 more seconds. Kenny was right beside of me, putting his arm around my waist while the other held his drink.

5 more seconds, 4, 3, 2, 1, "Happy Birthday Y/n! Happy New Years!" Everybody cheered. Kenny kissed me on the lips and then kissed my forehead.

Sharon came out of the kitchen with some cake with the candles "18" on them.

Everybody started singing the birthday song, I didn't know exactly what to do whenever people start singing. It's the only part about birthdays that I hate.

I made a wish, wishing that I can stop being so crazy, and blew out the candles. Sharon was cutting the cake, handing each slice to everyone.

"Since you're 18 now you can't fuck me or you'll be a pedophile." Kenny said, taking a bite from the cake.

"You're probably into age play." I joked.

"You're right Mommy."

Some people looked at us. "Shut up stupid." I kissed his cheek and ruffled his hair.

For my birthday plans I wanted our whole friend group to go to Casa Bonita for dinner, and Cartman is extremely happy.

The New Year's party ended at 2 AM, we all thanked Liane for the taco bar and left.

"Aww I can't believe our little girl is 18!" Sharon said, closing and locking our front door.

"I know, it's making me sad just thinking about it." Randy faked sniffled.

"Did your parents tell you Happy Birthday?" Stan asked, taking his shoes off.

"No, I told them to never call or text me."

"I would be disappointed in you but your parents are pretty shitty." Sharon said with Randy agreeing.

Even though I told them to never contact me, I was hoping they would just to let me know that they do care about me.

I went upstairs to get ready for bed, hoping that today will be a good birthday.

~~
"Y/n are you riding with Kenny?" Stan asked.

"That's the plan." I said, putting on mascara.

"Did you tell him to pick you up in 30 minutes?"

"Yeah, are you bringing Wendy?"

"I am, oh by the way she's still wearing your jewelry that you gave to her, are you wanting it back?"

That's right, I did give her all of my jewelry before my attempt.

"No, she can keep it."

Stan didn't say anything and left my room. My phone started ringing, and Kenny's name was on the screen. I smiled and answered it, "Hey Ken, what's up?"