18: Acid-oween (soft core smut)

For the past week i've been creating my "Knife Girl" costume, nobody was laughing but I thought it was fucking hilarious.

I bought this (favorite color) jumpsuit with black bikini bottoms to go over it, black boots that I borrowed from Sharon, (thanks Sharon), and a printed out K on the front of it. I superglued fake knifes on a black belt to put over my waist. For the mask I decided to use "The Incredibles" mask from Randy's past halloween costume.

I looked at myself in the mirror that's in my room, it was silly but that's what made it fun. Cartman managed to get everyone that was in Coon and Friends to join us, except for the girls, he quoted "I don't want to trick or treat with girls because they only want to be slut versions of basic things, why the fuck should a bee be slutty." I kinda want that as my senior quote.

Kyle told me that everyone was gonna meet at the bus top at 5 pm, I checked my phone and it was already 4 so I have some time before we leave. Stan wanted me to do his makeup for his "Toolshed" Costume.

I walked into his room with my makeup kit and started doing his eyeliner. "Just close your eyes so it'll be easier for the both of us."

Before I could do his left eye both of our phones dinged, we checked it and it was from the group chat, KKK.

Kenny: yo my parents are going to a party and won't be home until tomorrow and my sister is spending the night at a friends house, acid party at mine after trick or treating?

"No you are not going to do acid at Kenny's."

"Stan I did it plenty of times before, I love acid."

I finished his other eye, then applying mascara.

"I know how acid can make people crazy, if you kill yourself while on acid Im not helping you."

"Go fuck yourself." I grabbed my makeup bag and went to my room. Grabbing everything that I need before leaving. I didn't want to deal with Stan's shit today.

I left the house without saying anything, Stan was shouting my name but I didn't bother.

"Y/n are you going trick or treating?" Sharon said.

"Yeah, we're going to a halloween party after so we'll be back tomorrow." I said before shutting the door and walking my way to Kenny's house.

It was about a 10 minute walk, and it was 60°, I was freezing my ass off. I tried to not think about what Stan said, I know he's still pissed about what happened, but I was the one who said to not talk about it unless I do. And he crossed that boundary.

Soon enough I arrived at Kenny's, knocking on his door. He opened it and I saw his classic "Mysterion" costume that he always talks about.

"Looking nice Mysterion, what's your super power?"

"I can die and come back to life."

"I keep forgetting about that."

"So does everyone else, what's your power, Knife Girl?"

"I throw knifes and never miss. Can I come inside? I'm freezing my ass off and this jumpsuit is thin."

He moved out the way so I could come inside.

"Why are you here? I thought you would be wirh Stan?"

"He pissed me off."

"He's always pissing you off, maybe I can help alleviate your aggravation by pissing on you." He winked.

"Kenny for the last time I don't have a piss kink." I laughed.

"One day...one day I'll pee on you."