13: Sex Murder Party

Kenny dropped me off, we didn't really say anything after we left the pond. I opened the front door and saw Sharon and Randy sitting in the living room.

"Y/n did you go to your therapy appointment today?" Sharon said, not looking up from her phone.

Shit, I forgot today was Monday. "No I forgot."

"You gotta keep up with that stuff."

"How come you didn't remind me?"

"It's not my job to remind you, you're almost 18 you need to take responsibility. You're lucky they don't do no show fees. Anyway, how was your date?" She still didn't look up from her phone.

"It was good, Im gonna go to my room now." I started to leave but Randy made me stop in my tracks.

"Why is part of your clothes and hair wet?"

Sharon looked up and raised her eyebrow.

"I fell in." Was all I said before making it to my room.

I quickly changed into my pajamas, too lazy to take a shower, and then I took my medicine that was supposedly to make me feel better.

I got under the warm blanket and pulled out my phone, seeing that I have a text message from an unknown group chat.

Stan added Y/n to KKK

What the fuck? I opened it and saw that Kyle, Cartman, Kenny, Craig, Tweek, Clyde, Token, Butters, and Jimmy's user. Ah, Stan added me to a group chat.

Me: KKK?
Cartman: yeah, kool kidz klub
Token: I tried to make him change it but he won't let me
Me: why did y'all added me?
Cartman: HA SHE STILL USES YALL EVEN IN A TEXT MESSAGE
Kyle: shut up fat ass
Stan: youre apart of the group now

I couldn't help but to smile.

Me: aw thanks guys :)
Stan: Token is having a party this friday, are you down?
Me: stan i'm across from you, you could've went to my room and asked me. but yeah i'm down

I put my phone on silence so I could go to sleep, even if it was 7:00, those 2 medications really makes me fatigue.

~~~
This entire week consisted of me and Kenny barely talking to each other. It was mutual, he didn't text me or talk to me, and I didn't do it either. I guess after that pond date and what I said about me not being ready he assumed that I wanted space. I do and I don't. I love being around him, he makes me laugh, makes me happy, makes me feel safe, but, I can't get too attached.

Wednesday was my therapy appointment and I went to that, I just told her everything that's been going on, and nothing else. And now today was finally Friday. After school I went through all of my clothes, trying to find some party clothes but again, didn't know I was going to a party so I didn't pack any.

I walked downstairs to talk to Sharon about me borrowing her clothes again, but ran into Stan.

"There's gonna be alcohol and probably drugs. Do not do any of that." He said sternly.

"Why are you telling me what I can and cannot do?"

"Because I'm trying to look out for you, you're on medication and I don't think you're supposed to mix those."

"Dude I can do what I want, I'll be fine." I started walking to Sharon and Randy's room.

"I better not regret asking you. I only asked because I know that Kenny will be there."