Author's Note

Hi. This is Etherayeal.

I'm not back for good nor do I promise to create a new story. With all the recent issues surrounding James Reid, a.k.a Maximillian, who portrays my character in this story, I would like to apologize in advance cause this chapter is not an update. I will be removing James Reid as my cover photo and will be changing the main character to someone new. WE DON'T TOLERATE CHEATERS IN THIS HOUSEHOLD. Sobrang fan talaga ako ni James Reid before and was the Vice President of a Jadine Fansclub in Cebu that's why I selected him to portray my character. Also, I am traumatized with the name James because I recently ended my 4-year relationship with a James because of . . . well . . . cheating. As someone who upholds values higher than anything, I don't glorify nor do I tolerate cheating. 

Clearly, this is just a quick rant of what's happening recently and a mini-update about my life. As long may paninindigan ka, you are in the right track. Anyways, thank you for listening to my ted talk. 

Cheaters are the absolute worst. Scum of the earth. They are the main reason why people don't like to take a risk and venture into a relationship. The worst part is, may mga certain people that tolerates and even encourages cheating. ESPECIALLY!!! Friends that are willing to make  alibis para mapagtakpan yung kababoyan na ginagawa nila sa likod mo. You have special places in hell reserved for those people who cheat, who tolerates cheating, who encourages cheating, who is a bystander but knows that the person is cheating. 

Anyways, quick introduction to the new main character of my story, since he Maximillian is portrayed as Filipino-Australian, I present to you the new Maximillian Raineer Mikael.

Sim Jaeyun or also known as JAKE from ENHYPEN! Around of applause!

I will also be editing the cover photo of my story so that it will be Jake on the front page.

That's all. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee.