She's Crazy

It was game night at the Avengers compound, which meant the team was split. The game of the night was the nerf war. Steve and Tony were the leaders of the two teams, the rule was two trained agents per team, so the division was: You, Natasha, Thor, Tony and Peter against Steve, Clint, Maria, Wanda and Bruce.

You were hiding in a corner of the bedroom corridor when you saw Wanda approaching alone, you smiled and prepared yourself. Before Wanda could notice anything wrong, you pulled her by the arm. She gave a little yelp but you covered her mouth and motioned for her to be quiet.

"Lyubov, what are you doing?" Wanda whispered as you took your hand away from her mouth. "They can catch us."

You kissed Wanda's cheek and she brought her hand to the back of your neck, bringing your face close to hers.

"You're deaf." You whispered over Wanda's lips.

"What?" she said over your lips and closed her eyes waiting for your next move.

"Just remember..." You said, pressing your lips against hers. "... if we get caught, you're deaf and I don't speak English."

Wanda wanted no more teasing and kissed you urgently. You held Wanda's waist with your hands as you heard a trigger and a shock on your cheek. You opened your eyes and pulled away startled.

"Sorry, lyubov, it's the game." Wanda walked away smiling, she had hit you, you were out.

"That wasn't fair!" You shouted to Wanda who followed you down the hall.

Tony approached you, laughing at your face, he was out of the game too, so he could make fun of your face.

"Spell back on the wizard?" Tony said with sarcasm in his voice.

"She caught me off guard!" You blurted out, crossing your arms. "She's crazy. And just when you think you've reached the bottom of her craziness, there's a crazy underground garage."

You felt another shock in your head and saw that it was another nerf, you turned to notice Wanda laughing in your face.

"I heard that!" She said, arching an eyebrow.

"You were supposed to!"