Movie Night 〰

One of the few good things that Tony added to the team's inner relationships was the free movie night with the whole team. Whenever all the Avengers were together, even if some of them had just returned from a very recent mission, he made sure to have a big movie night just to get the entire team together.

You honestly didn't think it was bad, but you preferred to be with Wanda, alone, enjoying each other's company. You preferred that to having to watch Clint and Tony fight for hours to decide on a film, while the rest of the team waited.

Wanda and you were on the other side of the couch, while you were leaning on the arm of the couch, Wanda's legs were over your lap. You had just returned from a long mission, you were tired, but by Tony's demand, you had to be in the movie session as the rest of the team.

Because of the amount of time you had been together, plus the level of intimacy, your actions were so involuntary that you began to massage Wanda's legs and thighs without realizing it. Without even thinking about the rest of the team. Wanda also seemed to have forgotten about the rest of the team in the room, as she began to let out low moans of relief. Moans that if heard by another person could be misinterpreted. That's what happened.

"Hey, lovebirds, wouldn't you prefer to take that to the bedroom?" Tony said but got no response.

You were so distracted, in your own bubble with Wanda, that you didn't realize that Tony was talking to you. So he continued.

"Hey, firehead, no sex in the room. You can't do stuff like that here in the middle of the team." Tony yelled, hitting a pillow near you.

Wanda then realized that everyone was looking at both of you, and then she turned red with embarrassment. She sat up straight and hid her face in your neck.

"Fuck you Tony." You threw a small flame of fire at him, who was startled. You picked Wanda up, stood up, and whispered in her ear. "Let's go to the bedroom, baby girl."