Project: Joyride

-EGO Compound 9 - United States-

-10 AM-

It had been a few months since your raid on The Doctors house, and you and your team at EGO hadn't slowed down in the slightest. In fact, you had been thriving.

Everyone on your team was passionate about the work, you were able to execute masterful operations, and with The Doctor gone, you were all left far ahead of the other groups in EGO.

The Boss was disappointed to learn of The Doctors death, but quickly got over it after your team had launched a masterful Project that saw a rival of EGO crumble overnight.

So your reward was a relatively more manageable work schedule, through this, your team was able to have a few parties, having one at Christmas and one at New Years. That proved another reason you always did so well, you were all friends.

But the others didn't know something quite important, and that was Jenna, they didn't know that you regularly texted, called and facetimed her, even sneaking off during said parties to do the New Years countdown with her. 

Nobody knew to your knowledge except Shun, he was incredibly supportive about it as well. The EGO contract didn't say anything about having friends or partners outside of work, but it was similar to the army, only you didn't know when or if you would ever return, so people just didn't bother.

It seemed that every time you and Jenna called, she'd tell you just how much she's missed you, and assured you that she hadn't even been thinking about anyone else, you found her pouty pleas for you to visit adorable, and you were about to unknowingly grant her request.

You walked into the meeting room, with a dark pink hoodie on with a picture of your favourite animal on it, the same as your pin, Hugo had ordered it for you at Christmas. He had actually made everyone one, as he was wearing his bright orange one with a pig on the front.

"Good evening Agents" Ms Lee said, walking up to her computer with the presentation ready to go. "Fairly standard mission today"

"This is Hamish Snow, formula one driver, professional drug smuggler and professional drug user." Ms Lee announced, showing a profile of a man with obviously dyed white hair.

"His drug smuggling has led him down an unfortunate path, resulting in a hit and run in several US states...but that's not why he needs to die" Ms Lee began flipping to the next slide.

"This is Rachel Rubens, Hamish's girlfriend of 2 years, they split up when he turned 24 last year..." Ms Lee spaced out for a moment.

"And that's a problem why?" Allison asked, sceptical.

"They split up in the year Hamish turned 24, and the year Rachel turned 18" Ms Lee said, regaining composure.

"Oh okay...thanks for...clearing that up" Allison said, looking down at the table.

"Rachel's family were unaware of this relationship until they broke up, and now both EGO and the parents are worried that Hamish will strike again...we have to kill him before its too late, and he's got another innocent child under his spell" Ms Lee said, and the room went silent for a moment.

"SO LETS KILL THIS FUCKER!" Olivia yelled, Sergio instinctively covering his ear.

"Right...here's the plan, Hamish will be hosting an event for all the top investors, big suits and the like, however its a maximum of five people." Ms Lee said, flipping to a floor plan.

"Sloth needs to find a way into his computer, its in his private office on the top floor. Pride will be doing his usual and buttering up his companions with words of praise, as well as lead him to a secluded area, where Wrath will be waiting to strike. Envy and Greed will be guarding the exits, as there's only two available, the fire exit and the main one." Ms Lee explained.