Project: Vacation

-EGO Compound 1 - United States-

-10 AM-

Well, that was it, you were fired. Obviously working for EGO wouldn't be put on your resume, so your bartending job would be the only job on there.

You brain racked with how to move forward, you were in California, miles and miles away from Denver, you had managed to scrounge around for money, it wasn't a lot but it was something.

You had managed to pack all of your belongings into a single suitcase, pretty much all of your clothes were a shade of pink, you weren't really sure if it was time for a rebrand.

You were taking one last looked around your room, sure, you had a different room in every base you went to, but the layout was pretty much always identical.

You turned around, walking out into the hallway, a few of the workers looking at you as you passed by out into the parking lot.

The rest of the operatives were there, this might be the last time they ever see you, so they were all sort of bidding their farewells.

You walked up to Sergio first, seeing him on his phone, with Olivia close by, he spotted you, putting his phone back into his pocket and extending his hand.

"Its been...a journey...if you ever need my assistance" He offered, you shook his hand.

"I'll be sure to ask...where you gonna go?" You asked, as Sergio looked to his sister.

"Me and Olivia are going back to Columbia, some...unfinished business" Sergio said, and you knew what he meant.

"Y'know they're calling us 'The Scourges Of Santa Marta'...its crazy, but its got a nice ring to it" Olivia smiled.

"I suppose...in an odd way" You nodded, as they walked off to their car, having waited for you to say their goodbyes.

You then saw a figure approaching you, wearing an oversized blue sweater and rubbing her tired eyes, honestly you had no clue how she was still tired.

"Thank God its fucking over...it was so boring in those meetings" Allison yawned.

"Oh come on...don't tell me parts of it weren't fun" You raised an eyebrow.

"I suppose...some of the beds were comfy..." Allison said, as you smiled a bit.

"What're you gonna do now?" You asked, genuinely curious.

"Go back to sleep...but if you're talking long term...go back to England...I'm rich enough as it is" Allison softly flexed.

"Well...I'll leave you to that...its been an honour" You smiled at her.

"You...weren't the worst" Allison said, giving you a small hug as she too walked off.

"Well, the quicker I say bye to you the quicker I can leave so...see ya" Raphael patted you on the back, walking off.

"Wow, I suppose my hopes were too high" You said, making him stop for a moment.

"I know you might be expecting a heartfelt message...and to be honest, you're probably one of  the most deserving of one...you're a good person...nearly as good as me...don't loose that" Raphael said, remembering to stroke his own ego.

"Uh...thanks I guess..." You nodded. "Where are you going?" 

"Monaco...unveiling the first ever Cativa wedding dress...walking someone down the isle" Raphael smirked to himself.