The Gluttony Files

- EGO Headquarters - Sapporo - Japan -

-12:00-

It was around lunch time, which checked out as an Agent in an oversized orange sweater, with black trousers and a black beanie walked through the somewhat populated hallway. His footsteps thudding on the floor.

The Agent had returned from a very successful trip to a local burrito joint, which he was currently eating, trying and failing to not spill food down his sweater.

This Agent was normally one not considered, everyone had their favourites on the team, every time his team, led by Ms Lee, would travel and meet people who knew of them. This Agent was never normally the one people were particularly thrilled to see.

His life had been full of hardships, more than any other Agent could realistically say, but after all of that, his mood had only improved since joining EGO.

He opened the door to the room he was told to go to, looking inside to see a bright orange background, with a table and chair, across from that was a man with scruffy brown hair and glasses, sitting patiently at another desk.

"Please take a seat" The man offered, pointing to the chair surrounded by orange.

The Agent sat down, making the table and chair look like children's toys. The man looked through the camera pointed at it and adjusted the angle upwards slightly, to accommodate for his height.

"Good evening, my name is Mr Rockwell, we need you to answer a few questions for us" Mr Rockwell greeted.

"Uh...what'll this be used for?" The Agent asked in confusion.

"That is none of your concern, let us begin" Rockwell brushed off.

"Wait a minute-" The Agent tried to interject, but Rockwell didn't care.

"Name" Rockwell asked, as The Agent went silent for a moment.

"Hugo Stein" Hugo introduced, realising that Rockwell was not uncooperative.

Hugo sat hunched over slightly, his massive hulking height could some times be a detriment to his posture.

"Birthday?" Rockwell asked, wishing to swiftly move on with the questions.

"Uh...twentieth of December 1978" Hugo said, feeling old as he said it.

"Agent name and callsign" Rockwell asked, sounding more and more tired by the minute.

"Agent Gluttony and uh...the pig..." Sometimes Hugo felt like it was slightly demeaning to be referred to as the pig, but he supposed it came with the job.

"And with that, we can move onto the larger questions..." Rockwell said, as Hugo delivered a slightly confused look.

"Um...what do you mean by that?" Hugo said, before realising it wasn't going to net him any answers.

"How many people have you killed, while on active duty at EGO?" Rockwell asked, as Hugo looked down a bit in shame.

"43" Hugo simply responded, he remembered every single one of them.