Project: Fundraiser

- Los Angeles - United States-

-5:40 AM-

Your eyes slowly fluttered open, seeing in front of you the best thing possible. Jenna lying down, her hair resting over parts of her face, to you it was a view you could never get tired of seeing.

You checked the clock, you had to be on site at 6:30, it took you 10 minutes at least to get back there, so you only really had around 35 minutes to spend with Jenna.

You gently stroked her cheek, not intending to wake her up, but it failed, as she groaned, her eyes fluttering open, before she gained a smile upon seeing you.

"Morning..." She mumbled, her morning voice soothing your soul.

"Morning, sleep well?" You asked, continuing to stroke her jaw.

"Well...you tuckered me out last night...now I see why they call you lust" Jenna referenced, it was a miracle she was even able to get sleep, you were at it for hours.

"What can I say...I aim to please" You smiled at her. "But I need to be off soon"

"Aw really..." Jenna said, looking at your naked body. "Is there anything I can do...to make you stay?"

Her seductive tone, coupled with the hand she placed on your midsection caused you to get a little excited, she noticed this and stared up at you, biting her lip.

"...Quickly" You relented, as she smirked, she knew how to get what she wanted.

- Short Smut (I'll let you know when its over) -

Jenna practically threw the bed covers off, as you saw her naked body, neither of you even bothering to put clothes on after your time last night.

It was odd that she was hungry for even more, most of the time the people you were told to have sex with were so worn out, they couldn't get out of bed for ages, but Jenna was eager to spend as much time as close to you as possible.

Jenna took notice of your member, it was the perfect size to pleasure her with, she held it in her hand pumping it up and down a little bit, before performing the unexpected and shoving it into her mouth.

He tongue swirled around it, causing you to grunt a bit, as she looked right at you, positioning herself in the middle of your legs, bobbing her head up and down.

It didn't last long however, as you knew she wasn't doing this in order to get you to reach your limit, that would come later. 

She rose up, looking into your eyes as she wiped a bit of drool from her mouth, crawling over you, and before you knew it, she practically slammed herself down onto your member.

"Nnnghh..." You grunted, as Jenna moaned.

She wasn't like this last night, she pretty much didn't move as you pleasured her, but seeing her like this, moaning to herself as she practically used you as a sex toy, it made you realise just how special she was to you. 

She bent down over to you, your faces inches apart as she rammed her hips into you, you tried to talk or take the lead, only for her to put a sultry finger over your lips.

"Shhhh...just let me do the work..." Jenna explained, as she rocked back and forth.

You checked the time, if you left soon, then you might be able to make it back in time, you and Jenna had been going at it for around 25 minutes, with Jenna reaching multiple orgasms, only for her to want to keep going.