The Pride Files

- EGO Headquarters - Sapporo - Japan -

-7:00-

Whistling to himself, the Agent walked through the halls, bumping into a few workers as they entered the building.

Most of the workers came in at 7, the hallways began to fill up as the Agent walked down the halls, to where he was supposed to go.

This Agent wasn't normally seen as the most useful member, but not really for the fact they didn't have much going for them, which they didn't, but because they were seen as unstable.

The Agent stood in front of the door, checking his watch, he was fashionably late, practically everything he did was fashionable.

The Agent opened the door with swagger, walking into the room, seeing an interview set up, he'd given plenty of them, being the most famous out of all the team members.

"Please take a seat" A voice called out from the shadows.

The Agent squinted, seeing a man hidden by darkness, he could see the outline of a slightly loose suit, the man definitely didn't look as smart or distinguished as he did.

Wearing a deep purple suit and tie, with his pin proudly presented, the Agent took a seat, an aura of confidence radiating from him.

"Good evening, my name is Mr Rockwell, we need you to answer a few questions for us" The stranger announced himself.

"Shoot...I'm great with interviews" The Agent smiled, as the camera clicked on.

"Name?" Rockwell asked, as the Agent had a look of disbelief.

"Come on...you know my name" He confidently said.

"Name" He reiterated.

"Raphael Fugo..." Raphael introduced himself.

Rockwell leant forward, his tired face looking quite intimidating in such a scenario, he continued to stare, sighing.

"...Real...name..." Rockwell demanded.

Raphael's sense of confidence dampened down, he hated to tell people of his origins, he always presented his childhood as perfect, the fact that Rockwell knew he was lying about his age, that couldn't fly.

"...Isaak Charis..." Raphael squeaked out, as Rockwell leant back.

"Birthday?" Rockwell asked.

"Valentines day...1990" Raphael hummed. "The day of love..."

"I'm aware..." Rockwell replied blankly. "Agent name and callsign"

"Agent Pride and the peacock, listen is this really-" Raphael tried to deny but was cut off.

"We will now be moving onto the larger questions..." Rockwell brushed off, clearing his throat.

"How many people have you killed while on active duty at EGO?" Rockwell asked, as Raphael gulped a bit.

"Uh...like...24" Raphael supposed, though he knew the answer.

"What's your main job on a mission?" Rockwell asked swiftly.

"Smoothing over deals...relating to the highest members of society...connections really" Raphael brandished, proud.

"Do you regret any of those missions?" Rockwell asked.

"Hah..." Raphael laughed. "Are you kidding? Of course not...I live for them..."

"What would you say is the worst thing you've ever done?" Rockwell asked.