Don't touch that stuff

Request by - @MaanAmin45

Jungkook just arrived home from his school and sat himself on the couch.

He heard some laughing sounds from the kitchen and went towards it as he spotted his Yoongi hyung and Taehyung and Jimin hyung preparing dinner for the others.

Slipping quietly into the room, Jungkook crept up behind Yoongi and gave him a playful hug.

Yoongi whirled around at the sudden hug.

" Jungkook-ah!" he exclaimed, "You come earlier today."

" Yes, our last class was suspended." Jungkook said.

" Is that so ." Yoongi said. " Then go and take a shower then sit on the dining table dinner will be ready within a minute." Yoongi said.

" But I want to help you." Jungkook said.

" Aww my cutie." Jimini ruffled his hair." But we almost completed, so we don't need your help for now. But next time you may help us and you also need to be fress right."

Jungkook pouted listening to Jimin.

" What's with that pout hmm." Taehyung said as he held Jungkook's both cheeks and started to squeeze it as he looks too cute.

" Ahh .... hyung don't do this it's hurt." Jungkook winced.

" I can't help Jungkooki, you are just so cute to handle." Taehyung said.

" I am not cute." He said as he free his cheeks from Taehyung 's hands.

" So what are you ?" Jimini asked.

" I am handsome." Jungkook said.

His hyungs chuckled at his cuteness.

" Ofcourse you are handsome as you are Kim SeokJin's brother." Jin said as he entered the kitchen.

" Hyung" Jungkook said and hugged him as Jin returned the hug.

" Aigoo my cutie pie, how was the school ?" Jin said patting his head.

" It was good and Hyung it's handsome not cute." Jungkook again pout.

" Oh yes yes ...but Cute more shoot on you as Handsome always belongs to me " Jin said.

His brothers just rolled their eyes at the statment of their eldest brother.

" Yahh what ?" Jin said seeing their expression.

" Nothing..I am hungry let's eat." Yoongi said.

" Yesss..." The maknae line cheers.

" Alright then Jimin Taehyung can you please call Namjoon and Hoseok for dinner " Jin said.

" Alright hyung." They said together and went from there.

" And Yoongi you help me with setting the table."

" Ok hyung."

" I also want to help you hyungs." Jungkook said.

" Yes bun , you can sit on the table." Jin said.

" That's not helping." Jungkook pouted.

" Aww ... alright then took this glass and put on the dinning table." Jin said given Jungkook some glasses.

" Ok." Jungkook said happily and went towards the dinning table with the glasses.

He put the glasses in the proper place and noticed the Cooker was not in its proper place.

He lifted the Cooker but its handle was too hot for the bare hands, which causes him to drop it on the ground but unfortunately the hot curry spread on his hands and legs which burn him.