Careful Steps

Requested by -  Blush_Bad

"Mini Field Day" episode of Run BTS began, the members split into teams. Namjoon, Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok found themselves together, while Taehyung, Jin, and Jungkook formed the opposing team.

As the cameras started to roll, capturing the essence of the moment, Jungkook felt a wave of dizziness but didn't tell anyone as he didn't  want to worry his hyungs.

But Jimin, noticing Jungkook's discomfort, whispered, "Hey, Kookie, are you okay?" Jungkook managed a faint smile, "Yeah, just a bit under the weather. I'll be fine." Undeterred, Namjoon observed, "You sure you're up for this, Jungkook?" Jungkook nodded, determination in his eyes, "I don't want to hold back the team. Let's do this."

Throughout the water-filled challenges, Jungkook pushed through, but as exhaustion set in as Taehyung remarked, "You're looking pale, Jungkook." Suppressing a cough, Jungkook replied, "I'm good h, seriously."

Jungkook started to feel tired as the other members noticed. Sensing something wrong, Jin quietly approached him. "Jungkook, it's okay to admit when you're not well. We're a team." Jin said, genuine concern in his voice. Jungkook, determined not to let his condition affect the team reassured Namjoon, "I'm good, Jin  hyung. Let's nail this."

"I like your enthusiasm, but I'm warning you not to push yourself too hard if you're not feeling well, alright?" Jin said. "Of course, hyung, don't worry. Come on, let's play!" He said, grabbing Jin's hand.

As the teams tackled the challenges with excitement, Taehyung noticed Jungkook's low energy.

"You sure you're up for this, Kook?" Taehyung asked, glancing at Jungkook. Jungkook grinned, masking his discomfort, "Absolutely hyung. I won't let you guys down."

As the challenges got tougher, Jungkook started to struggle. Hoseok also noticed and came over, saying, "Take it easy, Jungkook. We're here for you."

Yoongi on the opposing team, teased, "Ready to lose, Jungkook?" Jungkook chuckled, "Not a chance, hyung. Get ready to be surprised."

During the lively game, Namjoon accidentally kicked Jungkook's leg instead of the ball, Jungkook winced in pain, clutching his leg. The members rushed over to check on him, concern etched on their faces. surprising everyone.

Namjoon quickly apologized, "Sorry, Jungkook! Are you okay?" He kneeled down near him. Jungkook, felt pain but not wanting to disrupt the shoot, managed a reassuring smile and flashed the "okay" sign, "I'm fine, hyung. Keep going."

 The others trusted him and carried on with the game, unaware of Jungkook's silent struggle.

During the fun-filled game, water spraying around added to the excitement, making everything more chaotic but joyful. However, as the water poured down on them, Jungkook struggled more and more to keep his balance, feeling dizzy.

Blinking against the water droplets, Jungkook struggled to stay upright. Concerned, Jimin called out, "Kookie, you good?" Jungkook, attempting to mask his dizziness, nodded, "Yeah, just a bit lightheaded. Keep going, I'm fine."

Unbeknownst to the others, the combination of dizziness and the earlier impact took its toll. Taehyung, sensing something was off, approached Jungkook, "You sure you're okay, Jungkook?"

Before Jungkook could react, his vision blurred, and he was about to fall but Taehyung swiftly caught him in his arms. Jungkook went unconscious, resting in Taehyung's hold.

"Jungkook, What happened ? hey, wake up!" Taehyung's voice trembled as he gently patted  his cheeks but he didn't get any respond from Jungkook.

 Other members also gathered around, them with concern and worried. "Oh no, is he okay?" Jimin asked, his voice laced with worry. "Jungkook, wake up!" Jin exclaimed, gently patting Jungkook's cheek. "We need to get him some water,"Namjoon said worried.