Fear to Family

Requested by - anonymous

Jungkook, the youngest in the Kim family, has been neglected and treated poorly by his parents and six older brothers, who prioritize work and reputation over his well being.

They were not like this when he was a kid, they were a normal family with happiness. But as their family business started to grow, and his brothers also got involved in the family business, they began neglecting Jungkook and letting out their anger on him, not realizing they were hurting him. They were so busy with the business that they totally ignored him.

As Jungkook walked home, thinking about his family issues, suddenly he noticed a figure Hiding in the shadows of an alleyway.

Before he could react, the person stepped out, blocking his path.

Jungkook's heart raced as he asked in a frien voice " Who...are you ? "

The person smirked, his voice dripping with confidence. "'I am  your family's company rival's worker!"

Jungkook's eyes narrowed, his mind racing with questions "What do you want?"

"Your family has been a thorn in our side for too long. It's time someone taught them a lesson by you !" He said.

"What ? What you mean by that ? "Jungkook asked panicking.

"I'll kidnap you and demand ransom from your family!" He smirk evily.

"Please, no! I won't let you!" Jungkook said fearfully backing away and wilth a second
He turned and ran.

The rival chased after him."Get back here!" The rival shouted.

But Jungkook didn't stop, he ran and ran. Finally, finding a hiding spot behind some trash cans.He crouched down, trying to control his heavy breathing. He quickly pulled out his phone and dialing his family members' numbers. But each call went unanswered.

"Please, someone pick up..."He whispering urgently and finally after several failed attempts, his mother answered, his call.

Jungkook's voice trembling as he specks "Mom, it's me! I need help, someone's fol-—"

Before he can finish he got interrupted by  her  icy tone "Jungkook, I told you not to disturb us during important meetings! You're always causing trouble. Can't you handle anything on your own? Stop bothering us with your nonsense!"

The line went dead, leaving Jungkook stunned and hurt, the harsh words ringing in his ears.

As he tried to gather his thoughts, a hand suddenly gripped his shoulder, and a menacing voice whispered, "Found you."

____________

On the other hand, at Kim's Corporation, two hours after their meeting ended, they all sat exhausted in their office.

As they checked their phones, they were surprised to see that Jungkook had spammed called each of them over 10 times.

Guilt and concern flooded their hearts, especially Mrs. Kim, who had harshly scolded him earlier.

"What if something happened to him?"Mrs. Kim  asked worriedly.

"We need to find him. Call him back!"Mr. Kim said anoxious.

With trembling fingers, Mrs Kim dialed Jungkook's number repeatedly, but each attempt went unanswered.

" Why is he not answering !!" Yoongi asked worried.

"Let me try," Jin said, reaching for his phone to dial Jungkook's number. But before he could make the call, the office door burst open, and police officers entered and  asked if the Kims knew Jungkook's.