Brotherly Shadows

Request by - AreeshaAltaf2

Namjoon picked up Jungkook from his school. As they drove home, Namjoon asked Jungkook, "Any trouble at school, Kookie?" Jungkook shook his head, smiling." No, just the usual. I'm okay, hyung."

" Good. But if anyone bothers you, you know we've got your back, right? "

" Of course, hyung. I always feel safe with you guys around." Jungkook smiled.

Jungkook, the youngest in the family, lived a protected life. His older brothers were always there for him, making sure he never faced any harm or unkindness, especially because of his asthma. They were like a strong shield, protecting Jungkook from the harsh world.

Jungkook was sensitive and scared of the dark, but his brothers never left him alone. They were always close, until something unexpected happened.

Jungkook was walking home from school when he took a different path through a quiet alley. Out of nowhere, someone wearing a scary mask jumped out, scaring him.

"You're coming with me, kid. Don't make a sound." That masked figure said.

Jungkook's eyes widened in fear, his heart pounding.

"W-who are you?"

Before Jungkook could understand what was happening, someone pushed a cloth against his face. It smelled weird. He felt scared and confused as everything went blurry, and he passed out.

And when he woke up he found himself in a dimly lit room, tied to a chair. He looked scared and confused when he saw someone glaring at him.

" W-who are you? Why are you doing this?" He asked confused and scared. The person remained silent, and continue glaring at him.

Back at home, the brothers searched desperately for their missing maknae . Namjoon's voice shook with worry. "We have to find him. Now." Seokjin paced back and forth, his brow furrowed with worry. "Jungkook, where are you? Don't make us worry like this."

" Where might be he ??" Yoongi said depress. Hoseok's voice was laced with anxiety "Jungkook, please come back. We need you here."

"Hyung we will find him right ?" Jimin asked to no one particular. " Yes honey we will." Jin said hugging him.

Taehyung's voice was barely above a whisper, filled with fear eyes become teary "Jungkook, if you can hear us, please let us know you're okay." Hoseok went to him and hugged him to console him.

"We will find him no, matter what !No one can escape from BTS. " Yoongi said clenching his fist.

Yes, BTS is the most famous and feared mafia in the underworld, but Jungkook doesn't know about these because of his innocence and fragility, they've never told him.

" We will hyung we will." Namjoon said as suddenly his phone rang, he glanced at the caller ID and picked up

What !!???"

______________

Back at the place where Jungkook was kept prisoner. In there Jungkook was feeling scared and alone. He didn't understand why he was there or what was happening around him.