Mending Ties ( Jikook)

Requested by - ZarbafAhmed
GAYULovemyself7

Note - It's not OT7 staring

In the apartment is filled with laughter and music as friends gather for a casual evening. But Jimin's girlfriend, Aheum, has other plans.

She sees Jungkook arrive with wine, and a mischievous smirk spreads across her face as she plans to cause trouble between him and Jimin.

"Hey, Jungkook! Bringing some drinks, I see." Aheum said playfully.

"Thought I'd bring something for the party," Jungkook smiled.

Aheum smirks and gestures toward her stylish dress." Just be careful, okay? I wouldn't want anything to happen to my new dress." Jungkook, unaware of Aheum's intentions, laughs and nods in agreement.

As the night goes on, Aheum positions herself close to Jungkook, making casual conversation.

" Oops, watch out!" Aheum acting surprised and intentionally bumps into Jungkook, causing him to spill some wine on her dress.

Jungkook immediately apologize "Oh, I'm so sorry, noona. I didn't mean to..."

"Look what you've done! This is my favorite dress." Aheum acted upset.

Jungkook, feeling guilty and not wanting to create more trouble, apologizes again gently
" I'm really sorry, noona. Let me help clean it up."

" No, just stay away from me. You're so careless." She said angrily.

Jimin notices the tension and approaches them.
" What's going on here?"

"Your brother ruined my dress with his clumsiness." Aheum said angrily.

Jungkook tried to explain," It was an accident, hyung. I didn't mean to spill on her."

" Accident or not, I don't want to be around him. Maybe you should keep a closer eye on your brother." She said angrily.

Jimin, caught between his brother and his girlfriend, attempts to ease the tension.

" Let's all just calm down. It was an accident, Aheum No need to make a big deal out of it." Jimin trying to calm down the situation.

Aheum storms off without saying anything.

"What just happened?" Jungkook got confused.

Jimin sighs "I don't know, Jungkook. But we'll figure this out. Don't worry."

Saying this Jimin rushes after Aheum, who is storming away with tears in her eyes. He catches up with her in the hallway. "Aheum, wait. We need to talk about this."

Aheum with teary-eyed said " Jimin, why would Jungkook ruin my dress? It was a gift from you."

"It was an accident, Aheum. He didn't do it on purpose. I promise." Jimin said trying to calm her down.

Aheum looks at Jimin, hurt and disappointed as she sniffles saying" But this dress meant so much to me. It was special because it was a gift from you, and now it's ruined."

Jimin tried to console her" I understand, and I'm truly sorry. But you know Jungkook would never intentionally do something like this. It was just bad luck."

Aheum wipes away a tear, still visibly upset." I know, but it's hard not to feel hurt. This dress was a reminder of our special moments together."

Jimin gently hold her hand and said" I get it, Aheum. I'll talk to Jungkook, and we'll figure out a way to make it up to you. I don't want this to come between us."