My cold and scary brothers

Requested by -  SumanKumari920

Jungkook sighed, "Late again," he mumbled to himself, glancing at the alarm clock. He felt unsure about where he belonged because his family didn't seem to care.

Heading downstairs, he greeted his brothers during breakfast. "Good morning," he said and was met with replies like "hmms" and "oks."

He sighed and was about to take a bite when Yoongi held his hand. "Didn't we tell you to wake up early?" Jin added, "It's punishment time! no breakfast."

"Punishment?" Jungkook questioned, shocked.

"No word. Leave for school," Yoongi sternly replied. "Alright, have a good day, hyungs," Jungkook said, met with silence.

At school, Yugyeom asked about a trip. "No," Jungkook replied.

"Why not?" Yugyeom asked.

"You know my hyungs won't let me go," Jungkook sighed.

"Just ask them, tell them everyone's going."

"Do you think they care?" Jungkook asked, expressing doubt.

"Come on, bro. There'll be no fun without you," Yugyeom pleaded.

"I wish they understood how I feel," Jungkook sighed. "I just want them to treat me normally, like brothers, not bosses."

"They love you, bro. You're their youngest," Yugyeom reassured his friend.

"I'm not sure," Jungkook said, still feeling unsure.

"Let's just get back to class," he said, brushing it off and pulling Yugyeom along. But deep inside, he wanted to go on the trip, so he decided to talk to his hyungs at home.

Jungkook was determined to go on the school trip, so he decided to talk to each of his brothers separately.

"Jin hyung, can I talk to you?" Jungkook asked.

Jin glanced at him, "What now?"

"I want to go on a school trip. Can I?"

Jin sighed, "We've decided you're not going. Don't bother."

Jungkook, determined, approached Namjoon. "Namjoon hyung, I really want to go on the trip. Can you help convince them?"

Namjoon shook his head, "We're not changing our minds. Accept it."

Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung's responses were as cold as their stares.

Approaching Yoongi, Jungkook received the harshest response.

"We already told you. Stop bothering us. Stay in your room," Yoongi ordered.

Feeling defeated, Jungkook went back to his room, unable to stop his tears. The coldness from his brothers overwhelmed him.

"Why are they so strict and cold? What did I do?" Jungkook whispered to himself, the pain evident in his voice.

As tears streamed down his face, he couldn't help but sob while questioning himself, "Would they even be happy if I were gone?"

Alone in his room, Jungkook felt even more lonely, realizing how distant he was from his brothers.

Jungkook's phone rang, and Yugyeom's name flashed on the screen. Hesitating for a moment, Jungkook answered.

"Hey, Jungkook! Are you coming on the trip?" Yugyeom asked eagerly.

Jungkook paused for a minute before answering, "Yeah, I'm going," He said, feeling determined, a rebellious fire igniting inside him.