Brotherhood in Harmony

Jin sat on the couch, scrolling through his phone, when he heard a knock on the door. Rising from his seat, he made his way to the door and opened it.

As he opened the door, his eyes widened in disbelief at the sight of Jungkook standing there with a wide grin.

"Jungkook! What are you doing here?" Jin exclaimed, pulling him into a tight embrace.

Jungkook, the youngest of six brothers struggled to balance his busy schedule with staying close to his brother who lived miles away in a different city.

He is busy with his job in entertainment, missed his brothers a lot. So he found simple ways to stay connected. He made time for regular phone calls, enjoyed virtual gaming sessions, and sent heartfelt messages to his brothers.

But being far apart made him feel lonely. And also he
felt bad for not spending enough time with them. To fix this, he decided to plan a special day to bring them closer again by paying a surprise visit to them. So here he is.

Jungkook also hugged his oldest brother back. As they broke the hug , other brothers gathered.

Their expressions ranging from shock to wide smiles as they showered him with hugs and exclamations of joy.

"Jungkook! You're finally here!" exclaimed Taehyung, pulling him into a tight embrace. " It's a surprise Oh my God, I really love this kind of surprises"

Jungkook chucked and hugged him back.

Jimin grinned, " Tae is right, We've been waiting for this day!" He too join in the hug

"Yeah, we missed you so much!" added Hoseok, clapping him on the back.

Namjoon chimed in, "It's been too long, little bro. How have you been?"

" I am fine hyung." Jungkook answer as he break the hug from his youngest hyungs.

" Nice to see you healthy and feet kido." Yoongi said.

"Alright, now, let him breathe," Jin said, wrapping an arm around Jungkook's shoulders. "Jungkook, first, you freshen up, then we'll have dinner. What do you say?"

"Sounds good, hyung. Make my favorite, okay?" Jungkook replied with a grin.

"My prince commands it, consider it done," Jin chuckled.

With a wide smile, Jungkook dashed upstairs to his room to freshen up.

After freshened up, he joined his brothers in the living room.

Jin served Jungkook his favorite dish, a hearty bowl of homemade ramen. Jungkook's eyes lit up with delight.

"Mmm, hyung, this is amazing," Jungkook exclaimed, savoring each bite. "I have missed it so much."

Jin beamed with pride, pleased to see Jungkook enjoying his cooking. "I'm glad you like it, Jungkookie. You know you're always welcome here, especially if it means I get to spoil you with food."

Jungkook grin at Jin.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow teasingly. "Did you really come all this way just for Jin hyung's cooking, Jungkook?"

Jungkook shook his head,"Of course not, hyung. I missed everyone," he replied earnestly. "But Jin hyung's cooking was definitely a bonus."

His brothers chuckled. Jungkook observed his brothers fondly.He set down his chopsticks and cleared his throat to speak up.

"You know, I really missed spending time with all of you," His gaze sweeping over his brothers. "I was thinking, since I'm here, why don't we plan a special day together?"