Willing 2 Make It Work

Michael POV

Okay, so that was a jerk move. But I have every right to be angry that she slept with a man that almost ruined her life. If Bobby would've never convinced Whitney to use Cocaine, she wouldn't have had to go away and I wouldn't have cheated and we wouldn't be put in this mess. And she has the ordasity to just screw him. He put our marriage in jeoperdy, for Christ Stakes.

I found Whitney sitting on the bench near the pools. She was dipping Jasmine in only waist deep and it wasn't like she let Jasmine go. Jasmine loved it and was giggling. I had Bubbles on my hip with his hands wrapped around my neck. I sat next to Whitney and she was bout to walk away and I grabbed her arm.

Jasmine was peering at Bubbles and she grinned. She outstretched her small hand to Bubbles and touched his fur. Then, she hugged him. Bubs hugged back.

"Aw." I murmmered.

Whit didn't say anything.

"I'm willing to get past this." I told her.

"But..."

I hide a smile. She knows me well. "We have to change. Not just you and not just me. Both of us. You have to change your mean and cruel ways."

"And you have to change your hypocritic ways." She shot back.

"I'm not a hypocritc. I simply got agitated and said a few things. You do it all the time, Whitney." I told her.

"Then I refuse to go any further with you since you don't wanna admit that you're a hypocrite."

"Whatever." I sighed. "Brandon is spending the night this weekend."

Whitney's scream split my ear. Jasmine paid no attention, just cuddled with Bubbles. I covered my ears and shuddered.

"Are you f*cking kidding me. How do you know she aint fordge that DNA test, Michael?"

Whitney was desperate for this to be a misunderstanding, I thought. I could hear it in his voice, saw it in her eyes. She didn't want this. I didn't want this. I wanted a child with Jean back then but not like this. Now I have to make a song saying he is mine.

"I'll take anoter test. Maybe Thursday."

That's one day before he comes over. I could only hope and pray Whitney wasn't gonna treat him horribly. But the look on her face told me she was gonna do whatever she wants.

"But that boy is my son."

"If that thing is your son, this bitch aint ya wife. Maybe, I'll go with Bobby Brown. In Barcelona I told him that if he could make me a statue, I'd be with him. And look." She took two photos form her back pocket and shoved it at me. "He did it. He's willing to be with me and treat me nice."

"I've never treat you nice?" I raised my brows. "Any other man, would've left you the second you said you slept with someone else or that you was on drugs. Don't deny it cause you know it's true."

She only scowled. "You can only have one female in your life now. Her." Whitney pointed to Jasmine who was now sleep next to Bubbles. "I'm done."

"Whitney, you're being very dramatic. Can you please sit back down."

Whitney gave me the finger and stormed off.

-Chicken noddle soup 🍜wit the Kool-Aid 🍷on the side . Love my Kool-Aid🍷 and watermelon🍉 .

-I might and might not update tonighte dudes☝😉 . I gotta go help my G Ma (Grandma)👵 clean up and dust her shelves . She pays me big money for doing that 💰 . It's her B-Day . 🎁

-Happy Birthday G Ma ! 🎁🎋🎉🎊🎈🎈

-ChunkyMonkey🙊