Bobby Brown

Whitney's POV

I sat in between Bobby and AppleHead at the table in the back yard. It was quite nice back here. A small hot tub and trees. Very nice. It wasn't over the top like Neverland but it was nice.

I sipped my champagne while Michael and Bobby had a conversation about music. I was barely paying attention. All throughout the dinner Bobby kept winking at me or would touch my knee under the table. Very creepy. But I didn't wanna assume things so I just brushed it off.

"Nippy?" Michael patted my leg.

"Yes, baby?" I turned and looked at him.

"You okay?" Michael asked.

"Huh?" I smiled. "I'm fine."

"Not getting tipsy are you?"

"What?" I open my eyes wide. "No of course not."

"Well, Bobby can you tell me where the restroom is?" Michael asked pushing his chair back.

"Go straight down the hall leading to the kitchen and make a right and go straight down that hall and make a left." He said.

"Thank you." Michael stood. "I'll be back."

Michael kissed my cheek. It was awkward between me and Bobby. I continued to sip my champagne and my eyes roamed around the back yard.

"You look very beautiful." Bobby said.

"Thank you." I said.

"Come on, girl." He chuckled. "Relax. I ain't gon do nothin to ya. Especially when your husband is here."

"I know. And even if you tried anything, you would get rejected in a second." I snapped.

"Now I see why you still have the nickname Nippy. Just bitter." He said.

"Bitter?!" I shriek and turn in my chair to face him. "I am not bitter. I'm actually a humble and sweet person. Until douchebags like you come along and ruined my f***** mood."

"Such strong language for such a strong woman." He said.

"Bobby, shut up. You're aggravating me." I said through gritted teeth.

"Why Michael?" He asked after a few moments of silence.

"What?" I rolled my eyes.

"Why him?"

"Because I wanted to." I snapped back.

"Well, I always had a crush on you. Especially when I heard 'You Give Good Love'. Beautiful song." He nodded.

"Well, shut up. Michael's coming back." I whispered and put on a fake smile.

"Hi, honey." Michael said sitting back down.

"Hi." I say.

"You okay?"

"Amazing." I said.

I just continued to sit in between them as they started their conversation again.

- Short chapter 😣 ... I guess ... 😔

-ChunkyMonkey🙊