The Party

Whitney POV

"Darlings, thank you so much." Elizabeth said walking up to us in a beautiful black sparkly dress.

"You deserve it." Michael said kissing her cheek.

"Where's my god daughter." She blinked.

"She's staying at Nippy's mother house." Michael answered.

"I can't wait until she's older. She's gonna be so gorgeous. And I can't wait to take her shopping and get her nails and hair done." Elizabeth fantasied.

"Of course you would Elizabeth." Michael said. "Come. Whitney you coming to assist Lizzy to her table."

I rolled my eyes and sat up in my chair. I don't know why I'm so mad at Mikey. It's just something about his attitude that makes me upset. Well I guess that's the reason why I still have the nick name Nippy.

I was sitting there fizzling with my dress and I felt two hands on my shoulders. I knew they weren't Michael's so I turned around.

"Oh, lord." I mumbled and pushed his hands off me.

Bobby chuckled and sat in a chair in front of me.

"How ya doing, sweetie?" He asked.

"First off lets get one thing clear." I snapped and looked at him. "I'm not your sweetie. I never would be. And I will never cheat on Michael so don't try to seduce me. Or flirt."

"Funny choice of words." He laughed. It took everything in me not to punch him in the throat. "I noticed Tatiana's here."

"Yes she is. Go flirt or try to seduce her. I'm sure she'll end up kissing you." I said dully. I only tolerated Tatiana I never liked her.

"Well, I can't." He said.

"Why not?" I was getting annoyed.

"Because Tatiana is busy working on your husband." He pointed in back of me.

I turned around in my seat quickly and searched for them. I saw them in the farthest table in the party and watched as Tatiana was working on my husband. She kept laughing and touching his leg or arm. And at one point she ended up running her fingers through his hair that I straightened. And what really ticked me off was that Mikey touched her hair. They must be talk about hair products or something. Still doesn't give either the right to touch each other.

"So if he's not being faithful, then why are you?" Bobby asked.

I turned around and looked at him. I really wanted to attack him but there's too many witnesses. I turned back around watched as both of them laughed. Brook and Diana nosey tails joined them. That ticked me. Three beautiful women that he once loved sitting at a table all together. He spotted me looking at him and waved me over. Before I could get up, Randy jumped in my face. I quietly gasped and smacked his chest. He jerked his head behind me.

"Do you need back up?" Randy whispered.

"Randy, what are you talking about now?" I asked.

"I seen Mr. Brown talking to you." He said. "He's walking towards Michael now."

"Randy-" I began.

"Come on. I can kick him in the back of the knees and you punch him in the throat." He smiled.

"Boy, get away from me." I smiled and got.

"Just let me know." He yelled after me as I started walking towards MY husband.

It took a good two minutes to make it but I succeed. Michael patted a seat next to him. And of course, Bobby stupid tail had to be right next to me.