Seeing Everyone Again

Michael POV

"Whitney!" My brothers shouted when me and Whitney walked into the living room.?

"Hi." Whitney waved at everyone.

"Honey, come sit." My mother patted the cushion next to her on the couch.

Whitney looked at me and I gestured for her to go. She walked over, holding my hand, and sat down. I sat down taking off my glasses.

"How was tour?" Janet asked her with a warm smile.

"It was good." Whitney returned that smile.

"Did you miss us?" Randy said.

"Of course. Especially, AppleHead." She laughed. I felt my face get hot.

"We couldn't get Michael to shut up about you." LaToya laughed.

"Oh my god." I mumbled.

"When is the next time you drop a new album?" Joseph asked. He was always interested into everyone's music.

"I don't know." She shrugged playing with my fingers. "I have a few good songs in my head though."

"Really?" I looked down at her.

"Yeah. Only parts though. Nothing serious." She answered quickly.

"Whitney, we're all happy you're home." My mother patted her knee.

"Thank you." Whitney smiled.

"Look at him." My mother gestured at me. "He's looks so happy. I haven't seen him like this in months."

"You really happy ain't you, Mike?" Tito asked.

"Of course." I kissed Whitney on the cheek.

"I have an important question." Jackie sat up.

"Hit me with ya best shot." Whitney said.

"Do you prefer white or black men?"

"Jackie?!" Everyone yelled. I stayed quiet.

"I prefer African American. I'm not racist or anything. A lot of fans ask me that in fan mail. Obviously Michael isn't both. And I wouldn't care if he was." She squeezed my hand.

"Where did that question come from?" I looked at Jackie.

"I don't know. It just popped up." He shrugged.

"That was rude." My mother scolded him.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Michael, I'm tired." Whitney said, dishonesty.

"So soon?" My mother pouted.

"Yeah. I had a long flight." Whitney stood up.

"Well, have a good night. Come back soon." My mother hugged me and her at the same time.

"I love you guys." Whitney blew kisses.

"We love you, too." They replied.

I laughed and me and Whitney ran out the door to get to the car. It had started raining while we chatted and my hair got wet a little. I opened the door for Whit and walked around to the driver seat. I started the car and turned on the windshields before pulling off.

Most of the ride I listened to Whitney sing most of the songs that were on the radio. Neverland was about an hour away from my parents home. I was on the highway and looked in the review mirror before pulling into a different lane.

"I'm really happy your home, sweetheart." I said as one of the songs came to a end.

"Aw, and I'm happy I'm home. I missed running around Neverland, having fun."

I pulled up to the gates of Neverland and gave her one quick smile.