Watching movies

Whitney POV

I sat in the theater with blankets, hot coco, chips, marshmellos, and some fruit. Michael soon joined me and huddled next to me.

"What movie first?" I asked, sipping my coco.

"Frozen. I know you've always wanted to watch it." He said.

(Spoiler alert. If you haven't watched Frozen but you want to watch it I suggest you not read this part)

Frozen was a good movie. It's about these Princesses who isolate from each other because Elsa has snow powers. During the time of those years Anna is singing a song about building a snowman. Their parents die because the ship sunk. About three years later it's recordation day for Elsa. That means shes gonna become the new Queen. Anna is so excited and she's singing For The First Time In Forever. That's when she meets a Prince. At the after party Anna and Else finally talk after years of being strangers. Anna runs into the Prince again and they talk and get to know each other. They start singing Love Is An Open Door. At the end of the song the Prince proposes and Anna says yes. So they run to Elsa and ask for her blessing. Elsa disagrees because she feels Anna shouldn't marry someone she just met. Anna makes a big deal and takes Elsa glove. Elsa gets so made her powers come out in spikes. The town believes Elsa is a villain to the town. So Elsa basically sets off an eternal winter. So Anna sets out on a journey to find her sister. Elsa is on a mountain singing Let It Go. She's basically stating that she's not hiding her powers anymore. She loses her mind and builds a beautiful ice castle. She changed out of her boring dress and into a blue shinny dress. So that whole time Anna is searching for Elsa. She meets a ice boy Kristoff and talking snowman, Olaf. He helps her on the journey. Anna finds Elsa and they sing For The First Time In Forever Reprise. At the end of the song Elsa gets so mad that her powers burst and hits Anna's heart causing it to freeze. Anna's fiancé and a clan of boys try to enter the castle but a gigantic angry snow man fights them. Two boys make it pass him and try to kill Elsa. But she uses her powers to fight back. But the Prince captures Elsa and brings her back to town. Else escapes the cell and starts to leave the village. A blizzard forms as Elsa makes this effort. Anna make it to the castle and tell Han's to kiss her to unfreeze her heart. Han's turns out to be a mother fucker. He turns off all the heat and locks Anna in a room. He pretends that he's sad and tell people him and Anna said there vows before she died. Olaf comes and saves Anna. Anna is walking through the blizzard slowly starting to freeze. Han's finds Elsa and tells her that Anna died. Elsa falls on her knees in sorrow. As her back it to him Han's pulls out a sword and it about to slice Elsa. Anna gives her last moments up to save her sister. She jumps in front of Hans and freezes. His sword smashes against her frozen hand and the force knocks him back. Elsa looks up when she sees Anna froze body. She starts crying and Anna starts to thaw. Soon Anna is normal. Elsa and her share their few minutes of hugging. Elsa realizes that the way to undue her damage is love. So she unfreezes the town. Olaf was starting to melt so Elsa putting a cloud of snow over him so he could walk in summer. Anna and Kristof kiss and Elsa makes a small field of ice on the ground so people can skate. Her and Anna and Olaf start skating happily. Then the movies ended. I honestly did cry.

The next movie was The Outsiders. It's about gang rivalry. A clan of greasers against Soc's. Socs are the rich kids and Greasers are basically bums. So Dallas, Ponyboy, and Johnny go to the Nightly Double. Dallas sees a couple of girl Soc's and tries to pick them up. Johnny stood up and told him to leave the girls alone. If it were any one else Dallas would've punched them in the jaw but Johnny was a abused and neglected child. No body ever got mad at Johnny. Dallas storms off. As the girls and boys were walking home Cherry's and Marcia's boyfriends spot them and almost had a fight with Two-Bit and Johnny and Pony. But Cherry stops it. The girls leave with them and Ponyboy and Johnny watch the stars. Ponyboy fell asleep and Johnny woke him up. Pony goes home and face his oldest brother, Darry. When Pony walked through the door Darry is immediately started yelling at him. Sodapop tried to stick up for Pony and Darry tell him to shut up. Pony yells at Darry and Darry slaps him. Pony runs away and tags Johnny along with him. They go to the park and the Soc's that the almost fought them tried to drown Pony. Johnny kills the leader and tells Pony. Pony and Johnny go to Dallas. Dallas gives them money and a gun and tells them where to hide out. When they get there they dye their hair and wash the grease out. They hide out there for about five days. Dallas comes to visit them and they go out to eat. Johnny tells Dally he want to turn him self in. Dallas gets mad and starts driving back to the church. The church was on fire. There was kids inside and Pony and Johnny try to save them. As Pony was getting out Johnny was just standing there. A piece of burning timber fell on his back. Dallas goes and try to save him. Pony reunites with his brothers. There a rumble and the Greasers beat the Soc's. Johnny dies that night telling Pony to stay gold. Dallas robbed a store, knowing the cops'll be after him. He pulls out a unloaded gun. The cops thought it was loaded and shoot him. Ponyboy realizes that Dallas basically committed suicide because Johnny was dead. And Johnny was the only thing Dallas loved. Pony finds a letter from Johnny. The letter is basically saying that Johnny doesn't mind dying. The kids lives are worth more. He wants Dallas to look at a sunset. But of course, it's too late to tell Dallas that because Dallas Winston was dead. And so was Johnny Cade. I cried on that movie, too.

"Such a great movie." I said wiping the tears away.

"I liked both of them. The Outsiders is a classic and I bet cha in ten years Frozen will be a classic, too." Michael said stretching.