Dumb driver

Whitney POV

Janet sang along to a James Brown song on the radio as we stopped at a red light. On our way to my eigth and final sonogram. I patted my stomach to the beat and smiled.

"Whatcha gonna name him?"

"Her, Janet. I'm gonna name her Cherokee Lavel Jackson." I answered.

"Cherokee? That's a awesome name." Jan smiled.

My pregnancy went by gast. I'll be nine months in a week and I'll give birth to another baby girl. Brandon's doing good despite the Doc false and irrelevant concerns. Michael and I have been better. We used to argue everyday over dumb shit. Now...we haven't uttered a single disagreement in a month. I hope it stays that way. I'm happy.

"Ooooh boy, I love you so...Never ever ever gonna let you go! Once I get my hands on you! Ooooh boy I love-"

Janet was in the driver seat jamming. I felt Cherokee kicking in irritation, probably from me hitting my stomach. I rubbed my stomach and she stopped.

Janet stopped singing and looked at me.

"You know, I feel as if you're my sister." Janet smiled.

"Thank you. Same here." I returned her smile.

"And Michael. I'm so happy that he's got someone to make him happy. Jean and Tatiana...I have no idea what he was thinking. But you...you're perfect for him."

"I just love that he loves me."

"Yeah. Well-"

I'll never here the end of her sentence because some stupid driver ran a red light and smashed into our vehicle.

My world went black.

-

- Better use a condon wen u taking that SAUSAGE .... 🍆

-yo yo yo💁 ... My lil bro now walking an he only ten months😍😘

-I have a surprise next chapter 📖 . Nah😕 ... I'll say it now . 👄

-Im expecting ! 👶😄

-ChunkyMonkey🙊