Emotional

Whitney POV

I flicked through the channels on the TV in our bed room. I was highly agitated. One because Spongebob wasn't on, Michael hasn't returned with my Pepsi Shake and applesauce, and three because my feet were starting to hurt.

I seriously can't wait until I give birth. I'm excited to see Jasmine May Jackson. I can't wait to hold her in my arms and call her mine. I'm already in love with her. I feel happy when I see her on the screen at the sonogram. Her heartbeat, her movements. I just get perky.

Michael appeared with everything on a tray. I sat up and rubbed my hands together. He set the tray down in front of me and kissed me.

"Anything else?" He asked.

"Massage." I said.

"Okay." He said.

He took of my fuzzy socks and started squeezing and rubbing my foot. I swear Michael has been the most helpful and supportive person to me during my pregnancy. Even when I'm moody he comforts me.

"You feeling okay?" Michael asked me.

"I'm highly aggravated." I said, drinking my applesauce.

"Aw, baby, what wrong?" He asked.

"Spongebob isn't on. I was mad about my feet and my snack but that's taken care of." I said.

"It'll come on tomorrow. And Whitney why would you ask for applesauce and a PepsiShake is you're gonna drink both?" He looked at me.

"I don't know, Michael!" I yelled. "Stop judging me!"

"Whoa." He held his hands up. "I'm not judging, baby. It was just a question. I'm sorry. You wanna cuddle?"

"No." I said. "I don't anything but Spongebob. Leave me alone!"

Michael stared at me while I finished my snack. When I was done he finished his massage and took the tray from me. He walked our the room with it and I turned on my side and silently cried.

Not only about Spongebob, but my grandparents, rumors of Michael, how Elsa fell on her knees when she heard Anna died, when Mufasa died, when the fire fly from the princess and the frog died. He was so cute! Why does Disney have to be so cruel?!

Michael returned and shut the double doors and locked them. He turned off the lamp and got in the bed, pulling the covers up on him. He embraced me and hushed me gently. I told him why I was crying and he stayed quiet. He rubbed my stomach and back soothingly...like a husband is supposed to do.

-

I walked outside, looking for AppleHead. He wasn't in the house and not in the tree. He better not be hiding from me...again. I continued to eat my apple, and one hand on my stomach.

I found Michael in the animal section of Neverland. He was holding Bubbles and petting BaBa. I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and smiled.

"Hey, Nippy." He gave me a kiss.

"Watcha doin?" I asked sitting on a bench.

"Showing our animals love." He said.

"Hey, BaBa." I said. He growled and licked his paw.

"How ya feeling?" He asked, putting Bubbles back in his cage.

"Uh...good actually. I took a shower. I'm relaxed." I said as he sat next to me.

"Excited?" He asked.

"Nervous." I shook my head. "What if something goes wrong."

"No. Baby, don't think like that. Everything will be fine." He cupped my face.

"I..." I started to tear up.

He sighed and slid over to me. I wiped my tears and chuckled.

"What's so funny?" He looked at me weirdly.

"I'm crying." I answered.

"I don't think that's something to laugh about." He said.

"Hormones." I roll my eyes.

"You hungry?" He asked.

"Yeah." I nod and pat my belly.

"Why didn't you eat?"

"I did. I ate a banana, apple sauce, PepsiShake, and piece of cake. But that's light."

"I hope Jasmine doesn't put any weight on you." He sighed.

"Why? You don't like thick women?" I raised one eyebrow.

"What?" He looked at me. "No. That's not what I meant."

"I know what you meant." I laughed.

"So you wanna go and eat?" He asked standing up.

"Yeah." I said.

"KFC?" He asked eagerly.

I giggled and rolled my eye and we walked back to the house.

-Guys...I feel as if my story is becoming boring 😩 .... I didn't want there to be a problem in it between Mikey and Whitney 👎 ... I feel as if it's useless without a problem ... So I'm thinking about ending it after a few more chapters ... 😣😔😞

-But thanks for the votes and feed back ... 💋💦

-ChunkyMonkey🙊