Chapter 2

It was a beautiful day outside. I was sitting outside my trailer and watched little kids playing around.These past few days the olny thing I was thinking about was Marshall.I was texting him all day long. I took s random book and started reading it.I was reding the same page for 20 minutes.When I was about to move on the second page I heard my phone ringing. I picked up my phone and saw the caller ID it was Marshall.I quickly picked it up."Hey" i said "Hey, what's up" he asked "I'm getting bored, and you?"I asked "I'm going out with my friends so I thought it would be great if you could come"he said "So you are asking me out?" "Kinda"he said "A'righ" I said"I'll pick you up in 10 minutes, bye"  then he hang up.How the hell am I supposed to get ready for 10 minutes,I guess I'll have to hurry.I picked up an outfit. I picked a green crop top and cargos with a baggy hoodie on a zipper,and a blue hat.

 I picked a green crop top and cargos with a baggy hoodie on a zipper,and a blue hat

After a few minutes Marshall picked me up.
"Hii"i said as he gave me a quick,I wasn't expecting that.I immediately felt butterflys and my cheeks were red like a tomato."Hey,you look gorgeous"he said "Thank you , you look gorgeous too" i said. I could see his cheeks turn red."My friends are waiting for us, so we have to hurry up a little bit" Marshall said as he opened the door of the car for me.He started the car and he turned the radio."Do you have any friends here in Detroit" asked Marshall."No I dont, I just moved here and I didn't have a chance to meet anyone"i explained "I asked my friend Deshawn about job"he said. I totally forgot I have asked Marshall for job,but still I need a job.My mom send me money every month, but I need some of my own money."You asked him" i said suprised "Yes, it turned out they need a barista, because one chik quit job"he said. Few minutes passed and we arrived at club."Yo man look who's got a new girl" said one of the guys."She ain't no girl"Marshall said clearly frustrated."I'm Proof or Deshawn however you want to call me"said Proof."I'm Ava" I said."Can this girl cook man,I mean look at her she's sexy and if she can cook marry her."said the fat guy "Man how many times I have to tell you she is not my fucking girlfriend and she is never going to be one"Marshall said.His words hurt me a lot,but what else to except we know each other for oldy a few weeks but still."I'm Bizarre by the way" said Bizarre."I'm Swifty" he said "I'm Ava It's noce to meet you guys.I said as i sat next to Swifty. I didn't wanted to sit next to Marshall,I just want to ignore him all night.
We ordered our drinks and food.I flirted with Bizarre."I'm writing a phone book,can I have your number?"I said "Yea, of course." Bizarre said. I was just flirting with him to make Marshall jelaous.He looked very pissed,he looks hot When he's pissed.We were flirting for another few minutes.And Marshall just ran out of club,I picked my bag, and get of the club.I was trying to reach him "Marshall will you stop' i said trying to catch my breath "What the fuck dawg,you flirt with every fucking guy you see"he said pissed "Excuse me what did you just said......wait a minute are you jealous' i asked with a little smile."No, I'm going home,you wanna come?"he asked "Yes,sure" I said. I entered in the car. "Um..I heard yelling outside,a few days ago,and I wanted to ask you something?"I said breaking the silence.He swallowed the dumping and started talking "Can we not talk about it"he said.I took my phone and checked the time."Holy shit it's almost 3:00am"I said,he just smiled at me, but I was still hurt, maybe I should tell him how I feel about him or mabe I should just ignore him all my life or...I snapped out of my toughts when I heard Marshall talking "What are you thinking about" he asked "About my family" I lied "Where's your family now" he asked "My mom is in California, and my dad died 2 years ago in a car accident"I said.My eyes started to gloss.I was trying to push my tears back."Oh I-Im sorry I didn't know"he said "Nah, It's ok" I said, I didn't wanted to talk about it so I changed the subject."Do you have a girlfriend?"I asked.What the fuck Ava of course he has a girlfriend what are you thinking about "No,do you have a boyfriend?"he asked. "Nope"I said.A milion butterflys were in my stomach.I don't know why but yeah. We arrived at the trailer park "See you around" he said ", See you"I said and entered in my trailer. I locked the door and did my night routine. I changed in my pajamas went to bed and fell asleep. The next morning I was awakened by someone knocking on the door. I tied my hair in a bun,and answered the door. It was
Proof(Desawn), Marshall's friend."Hi" he said "Hey, wanna come in?" i said "Yeah" he said "So, what's up " i asked "Do you still wanna do in my club?"he asked "Y-yea" I said suprised, I didn't expected anything."You are hired" he said "What" I said "You heard me, see you on Monday" he said as he opened the door "Thank you so much"I thanked him "See you" "see you" he left. I was so happy.

********************
Sunday morning I woke up and made myself some pancakes.
I spent whole week with Marshall, and I think I'm slowly falling for him.He yold me about his mom, and I feel so sorry for him.I finished my breakfast and washed the dirty dishes. I picked up my phone and called Marshall, but he didn't picked up. I took a quick shower. When I finished I picked up my outfit and blow dryed my hair.
I applied some makeup on and left the trailer.I was walking around Detroit when I saw a bunch of guys rapping. They were pretty good.I crossed my arms and watched them,and then I saw Marshall.He started rapping he was dope.He never told me he raps.After a few minutes a group of guys came and everyone left. Marshall spotted me ,and I waved at him.He came to me. "Hey" he said "Hi" "What are you doing here?"he asked "I was walking around and then I saw you,so I stayed and watched you."I said, he nodded. I could see he was embarrassed "You were raly good there"I said."Thanks"
"Who are those guys" I asked
"The leaders of free world" he said "The guys that beat you?" i asked
"Yes" he answered. "Anyways why are you walking around Detroit all alone, sometimes it can be dangerous" he said "I don't know,I was bored."I answered "I have to go back to work, see you"he said and left.
Witch reminded me of my work. Tomorrow I'm starting my new job.I'm soo excited.

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆:
𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔,𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒖𝒑
𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒚
𝑰𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒖 𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒈𝒆.
𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆

                                   𝑳𝒖𝒗 𝒚𝒂❤️