Chapter 19.Lies

When Marshall left, I decited to call my brother. "Hey" he said "Hey Mateo, what's up?" I asked "I just found out Jenny's pregrant" Mateo said. "Well that's great, you guys have been trying for many years..I'm so happy for you" I said. "You are going to be the best aunt ever" he said "Of course" I joked. "Well, I gotta go now, it was nice hearing from you" he said and hang up.

I went up stairs and picked my outfit. I picked black cargos and tight white top. I brushed my hair and tied it into high ponny tail. I did my make up. I applied some concealer, highliter, maskara, eyeliner, blush and brown nude lipstick.

I locked the house and got into an uber I called a few munutes ago. I arrived at mall. I needed to go shopping.

I got into some stores. I bought amaizing clotes, I also brought Marshall a new over sized pair of jeans. I was on my way to get some coffie, when I saw Kim and Marshall leaving the store that sells baby clotes.

I quickly hid unded the big plant. I was watching them. Marshall was carrying baggs from Channel, Dior, Prada, Pandora and more. He gave her her bags. She hugged him. I wanted to go and pull her hair so bad. They left and I ran out of the mall.

I arrived at home. I palced my bags at armchair. I took of my coat and I placed it in my closet. I was walking around the kitchen thinking about why would Marshall lie to me.

I decited to call him. It rang a few times. Then he finally answered. "Hey baby,what's up?" he said. "I just got back from mall" I said. "Really?" Marshall asked. I could feel he was nervous. "Yeah" I said. "And guess who I saw there?" I added. "W-who?" he asked. "Stephanie" I lied. U didn't wanted to tell him that way. I wanted to spy on him. "Great story baby, but I really gotta go now" he said and hung up.

There must be a reason why's he lying to me. Fuck.
He said he'll be here till midnight. He's probbably going to spent all day at Kim's place.

I took my phone and reached Stephanie. "Hey"
"What's wrong?" Stephanie asked. How did she know. "How did you know?" I asked suprised. " I can feel when something's wrong" she said "Come over to my place, and I'll tell you everything" I said
"Ok, I'll be there in a few" Stephanie said and I hung up.

After a few minutes Stephanie arrived. "So what do you wanted to talk about?" she asked as she sat down in armchair. "Today I was bores so I decited to go to mall, I was about to leave when I saw Kim and Marshall togheter leaving the baby shop" I said. Stephanie choked on her coffie. "Are you sure it was him" she asked. "Yeah, I am" I said. "When I got home, I called him he said he was at work" I said. "I dont get it why is he lying to you" Stephanie said.

I sighed "I dunno" I said. We talked till 12:30 am. "Hun I gotta go now" she stood up. "See you" I said. She left.

It was midnight Marshall can be here any minute. I went upstairs to change into my pink pjs. I heard someone enter in the house. "Baby" I heard Marshall. I took a deep breath and went downstairs.

"Hey baby" he said. "Hey" I said. He walked over to me and placed a soft kiss on my lips. We sat down on couch. "So how was your day baby?" he asked. "It was good, I was at the mall, Stephanie left a few minutes ago..What about you baby?" I said

"I was at work" he said. "Whole time?" I asked. He nodded. "What would you say If I told you I saw you and Kim at the mall?" I asked. He looked me with a gilty look on his face.

"Why are you always lying to me?" I asked. "Baby, she asked me to help her shopping for baby" he spoke. "You should have told me, I dont like when you lie to me" I said. "I'm sorry" he said. "Good night" I said and wento to bed. "Good night baby" I heard Marshall say.

I hate when he lies to me...I dont want to lose trust in him...

I crawled into bed and fell asleep.

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

Next morning I woke up at 8:20 am. I got into bathroom and took a quick shower. I picked up outfut for today. I picked olive green cargos and black V neck top.

I went down stairs. Marshall was still sleeping. I decited to make brekfast. Once I finished cooking I walked over to Marshall "Wake up, I made you brekfast" I said. He woke up. "Morning baby" he spoke. "Come on let's ear, before it gets cold" I said.

He stood up and walked over to kitchen and we ate.

Author'z note :
Hi guys what's upp. I have a one good idea for next chaper. I wanted to thank all you guys who are atcually reading this story.
Love:V❤️