Chapter 31. Poisoners

"Am I sick?" I said hoping for the best. "No, but you are poisoned" Dr. Shawn said matter or factly.

"What?" I exclaimed. "Well, the poison you've been drinking thankfully needs to take time till it totally kicks in organism.You came here on time, if they didn't found you today you would be dead in 2 days." Dr. Shawn explained.

I signed. "I gave you the medicine for your poisoning, headaches and dizziness should go away in a few days. Maybe you'll faind a few more times." he added. "I'll leave you guys alone now" Shawn said and left the room.

Marshall aggressively stood up from his chair. "Marsh calm down" I said softly. " How, I mean how. If I wasnt acting like a completely dick, you wouldn't be laying in the fuckin hospital" he hissed making me wince.

"Hey look at me" I said making him look at me "It's not your fault, do you understand, it's not, k?" I spoke. He sighed.

"Em, you should go and get some sleep" I offered. "Nah, I'll stay here with you" he said and sat down in his chair.

***
Its been a few hours sice I woke up. Dr. Shawn told me I can go home in a week. I really don't want to sty here for a while week.

Marshall still nex to me, scribbling something donwn in his notebook. I trying to fall asleep, I feel so tired and sleepy, but I ain't the only one. Marshall looks so tired, but he wont go home.

"Marsh, I think you should go home and get soem sleep." I spoke softly. "And I think you should sleep, you could fall asleep any second" he returned almost immediately.

I knew how stubborn we was so I gave up and fell asleep.

***

Marshall's pov:

Ava fell asleep, I cant bealive someone would poison her. Who would do that? But then I remembered what doctor said. If I didnt find her she would be dead in 2 days. I cant imagine my life without her,but what if I didnt found her? She would be dead and no one would know.

Shit, If she died I wouldnt be able to tell her ' I'm sorry, I love you'. This shit is going to bugg me for a long time. I cant concentrate on my writing. Im sleepy and tired, I cant fall asleep now. Carefully I stood up and opened door. I headed to big hallway. I got myself some coffiee.

I got my coffee and headed back to her room. She's still sleeping.
I sat down in my chair and took a large sip of my coffee.

After I finished my coffee I threw my cup at the trash. Who could poison her? I heard my phone buzzing. No caller ID? Thats strange. I picked up. "Hello?" I said. "Hi, Em its me Paul" he said. "Sup man"I asked. "I have some informations for you aboit Ava's posioning" he said. I told him to look for some infoations earlier today. "Spit." I ordered. "Her aunt Megan and her boyfriend, they broke into her apartment and poisoned her" he said. "Why?" I asked feeling my blood is starting to boil. "Apperenty her mother left her a big amount of money and they want that" Paul explained