Chapter 13. Mom

Our taco bell arrived and we ate. I washed the dirty dishesand placed the food leftovers in fridge. "I'm tired,I'm going to bed" I said. Marshall nodded. I gave him a quizicall look. "What?" he asked. "Are you coming with me?" I aaked. "I'll sleep on the couch." he said. "There's no way you are sleeping on that couch" I said pointing at the couch. "You are going to sleep with me,in my bed....if you want to" I added. "Okay, I'll sleep with you" he said an we went up stairs. I got in my closed and changed into my pjs. I went back to room and climbed into bed and Marshall followed me. I laid on his chest and we fell asleep.

I woke up at 7:30 am. Marshall was still sleeping. I slowly got up from bed. I went to batroom and did my job. I went back to my room and picked outfit. It's Tuesday so I have to go work.

I left a note on my night stand telling him I has to go to work and I didn't want to wake him up

I left a note on my night stand telling him I has to go to work and I didn't want to wake him up. I left the house and took a bus to work. I arrived at the club. "Heey girl,what's up?" Stephaine said. "Heey" I said and gave her a quick hug. She dragged me into changing room.
"How are things going with Marshall?" she asked. Should I tell her about me and Matshall? "We are togheter" I said keeping my cool. "OMG, YOU AND MARSHALL ARE TOGHET-!?" she yelled. I put my hand over her mouth cutting her of. "Shh, no one knows, just you" I said. "And probbalbly my brother" she said. "Because Marshall tells him literally everything" she added. I nodded. "I'm so happy for you girll" she said. "Thanks....and by the way can you stop calling me girl it really annoys me" I said. "Of course" she said and we got back to work.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

I woke up at 10:00. Shoot I overslept. Ava wasnt by my side. I went to bathroom and peed. When I got back to her room I saw a note on Ava's night stand. I took it..something was written on it. I opened it.
It says:

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎
"𝐇𝐞𝐲, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐈 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭.𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤. 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐩,𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲.

𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧

𝐀𝐯𝐚♡︎"
☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

God she's so caring. I got up and left the house, I headed to mom's trailer to see how's Lilly doing. She's been sick for two days now. I entered the trailer. I saw my mom and her boyfriend making out.
"Omg" my mom exclaimed and got off her boyfriend. I closed the door and sat down on the ground. My mom got out of the trailer and sat next to me. "Next time you should knock" she said "God, I didn't know you had a boyfriend" I said. "He moved in with me" she added. "He what" I exclaimed. I quickly stood up. "And we are going to throw us out" she said. Now I was copletlly pissed. "Are you fucking crazy, you spend all your money on fucking gambling and bingo and now you don't have money to pay the rent!" I yelled. "If you're going to talk about someone, look at yourself. You got fired from the car factory last week and you didn't tell anyone, you're sleeping with that bitch of yours. You didn't even think to ask how the fuck your mother or sister is, huh?" Debbie argued back "DON'T YOU DARE CALL HER A BITCH" I was yelling out of my lungs. I'm sure everyone heard it. "When Ronnie died I wanted it to be you. It's all your fault, you should be dead now, not Ronnie. I hate you." She yelled trough tears. That's it I can't take it anymore.
"Fucking bitch. How can you blame me for his death, and if you have to blame someone, it's the bitch he killed himself for. I can't do this anymore, the same story every day. And what did I say when she poisoned me with Valium? You didn't even bother to meet my father. Bye, bitch" I said and left. I need to clear my head. I'll go to the highest hill here in Detroit. I reached the highest peak in the city and sat down. I can't believe that this bitch blames me for the death of my uncle who died two weeks ago. I was very close to him, I took his death very hard and now she still blames me for the same. I stayed for an hour thinking about everything. It was better to go late, but where? I can't always be at Ava's house. I feel like a loser because I don't have money to buy a house. This Friday I'm going to the Rap Olympics. I don't think I'll pass, but it's worth a try. I walked to Proof's house and knocked an few times. "I'm comin' " I heard Proof yell. He opened the door.

"Hey, what's up dawg?" Proof said. " Do you mind if I stay at your place tonight, I had a fight with my mom again and I don't have anywhere else to go" I explained. "Sure man" He said and let me in the house. I sat down at the armchair. "Do you want a beer?" Proof asked "Yes" I said and he gave me a bottle of beer. He sat down at the couch and started "How's things going with Ava?" he asked ciriously.
"I ain't no single no more" I said. "NO WAY YOU GUYS ARE TOGHETER NOW!?" he said in his suprised happy voice. "Yeah" I said. "I knew it,my man" Proof said throwing me a high five. "Now, what 'bout your mom" he asked. My smile dropped. "She's blaming me for Ronnie's death" I said in serious tone.

"Ahh doody that's bad" he said "Like she doesen't know he was like a brother to you,I'm so sorry man" he said in sad tone. "Nah, It's okay, but the thing that's bothering me is I don't have anywhere to live, she throwed me out,and she has no money to pay rent so they are goin' to throw her and Lilly out, I can't imagine seeing Lilly sleeping on cold,dirty streets man" I said "Aw man I'm really sorry, if you need any help you can always ask me..and I hope you kniw that" he said. I nodded. "And now you have a girlfriend she can take care of you" he joked. "Ha-ha very funny" I said sarcasticly. He talked for another hour. "Doody, I'm tired as fuck I'mma go sleep" Proof said. "Yeah, me too dawg" I said and laid down on the couch and fell asleep.

✯✯✯𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:✯✯✯

✯ 𝐇𝐢𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐬,𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥,𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝...

𝐁𝐲𝐞
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞:𝐕❤️ ✯