Chapter 12 Date pt2

I started getting ready. I fixed my curls and choosed a mini blue dress. I applied some makeup and my jelwery. I know this is going to end up so bad.

 I know this is going to end up so bad

I heard knocking. I got up and opened the door. "Hi" Liam said. "Hey" I fake smiled at him. "Are you ready?" Liam asked. "Yeah,let's go." I said and locked the door. Liam opened the car door for me and I got in. We talked while the ride. We have a lot in common.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎time skip♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

We arrived at the fancy restourant. I don't really like fancy restourants. We got in. Oh my fucking God. This place is beautiful. We sat down. "So Ava" he started. "Do you have a boyfriend?" Liam asked.
"No" I said. I was really uncomfortable. The waitress came. "Hi,what can I get you?" she  asked. "I'll have a bear" Liam said. What a weirdo. Who the fuck drinks beer in a fancy restourant. "I'll have a red wine" I said. Waitress nodded and gave us our drinks,and left. I took a sip of my drink. Liam took my hand. I was really uncomfortable. I quickly dragged my hand out of his. He talked about his exes. Who talks about his exes on a date? He putted his hand on my thigh. I moved his hand. He cleared his throat. We were talking for about half an hour. We left the restourant. He dropped me off to my place. "Thank you, I had a beautiful night" I said "you know what would make this night even more beautiful?" he asked. "What?" I asked innocently. "This" he said and pressed his soft lips on mine. I smiled at him. Maybe he wasnt that bad. "See you" Liam said and left. I smiled to myself. My smile dropped when I saw Marshall dropping a bouquet of red roses on the floor. His eyes filled with hurt. He walked away. I felt really bad so I ran after him. I finally reached him. He didn't even noticed I was running after him. I tapped him on his shoulder and he turned at me. "Hey" I said. "Oh, hey" he said with a fake smile across his face. " I saw you at my house but you left,so are you ok?"I asked. "Yes I'm fine" he said. "You sure?" I asked "Yes" he said in a pisses tone. I was actimg like I didn't saw he dropped the bouquet. "I saw you...you dropped the bouquet and left...you looked hurt s-" I started but he cut me of "Forget about it....and yeah tell your new boyfriend I said hello" he said and left. I fet so bd because I hd feelings for Marshall. "Marshall wait" I said. "Why?" he asked. "Because" I said and kissed him passionately. He looked at me with a confused look on his face then he kissed me back. I fet butterflys. The best feeling ever. My cheeks redden. "We need to talk..now" I said. He gave me quizzical look. "Ok" he said and we went to my house. We got in the house. "So what did you want to talk about" he asked. "How do I say this"  I said under my breath.

"Erm... I can't imagine a day when we don't see each other. I always think of you.  When we kissed for the first time, I wanted to stay with you forever.....I really like you" I said and sighed. "I understeand and It's not a big deal if you dont feel the same wa-" I started but he cut me of with a kiss. I kissed him back "Marshall you really dont-" I stared but he kissed me again. "Will ya let me speak?" he asked. I looked at him with a loving look. "I feel the same way, I never felt like this in my entire life. I like you too" he said. I smiled at him. "What now?" I asked. " Make me the happiest loser and be my girlfriend?" he asked "YES" I exclimed and hugged him tight. "You know when you saw me earlier. I was going to tell you this shit" he said. "Are you ok now... I mean you looked really hurt?" I asked. "Are you kidding, I'm more than fine when I'm with my new girlfriend". I giggled.
"I guess you are staying at my place tonigt" I said "Who said that?" he asked "I said that,and you are going to stay with me tonight" I said. "If I really have to" he said "Yes you have to" I saud. He smiled at me. "You hungry?" I asked. "Man, I'm starving" he said. "Great I'll order us taco bell" I said. He nodded.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎:♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

𝙷𝚒 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜. 𝙰𝚟𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚖𝚎 12 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚢𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 145 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚜. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖.𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚍𝚖...

𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎:𝚅❤️