Chapter 10

It was 3:30 am. Marshall fell asleep with hus hands around my hips and his head on my chest. He was slightly snoring. God he's so cute. I want to stay like this forever. Ijust want to kiss him again. I finally fell asleep at 4:00 am. I wike up at 11:50 am,God I've never slept better. Marshall was still sleeping. I really had to go pee,but I didn't wanted to wake him up. Fuck I don't understeand it. Why am I always thinking about him. "Morning" Marshall said in his sleepy voice. "Morning" I said. He quickly took his hands of me. I stood up and screced. "You hungry?" I asked. "Nah I'm fine, I better get going..and thank you for everything" he said and left. I picked up my phone and reached Stephanie's number. "Hey" she said. "Can you come over?" I asked. "Yeah,sure I'm on my way" she said. I brushed my teeth and picked my outfit.

 I brushed my teeth and picked my outfit

I came down the stairs. I heard the knock on the door. "Come in" I yelled. "Hi,what's up" she asked. "I need your advice." I said " 'Bout what?" she asked. "About Marshall" I sighed. "Spit" she said. "I have feeling for hin and I'm too scared to tell him" I took a deep breath "He kissed me" I said. Stephanie's eyes widen. "Twice." I added. "What are you waiting for then?" she asked in excited tone. "I dunno,maybe it's better to push my feelings down" I said. Stephanie gave me a deth stare. "Or not." I added. She nodded. "So how do I tell him?" I asked.  "Just tell him what you really feel." she said. "Or wait for him to make move?" I suggested. "C'ome on, he alredy made a move,It's your turn" she said. "So what do you feel?" Stephanie asked.
" I feel so happy when he's with me, I cant imagine my day without seeing him.All I think about is him. I just love him" I said. Stephanie said "Girl you really like him" I nodded. We talked for another hour. "I gotta go now" she said "K,see you Steph" I said and she left. The fuck am I going to do now?
I made myself something to eat. When I finished I washed all the dirty dishes. I went to my bedroom and sat down at my makeup table. I made some curls and applied makeup. I left the house. I was walking around the neiborhood. I stopped to the 8 mile road sing. I didn't wanted to get shoot so I walked away. Maybe I should go to a coffie shop. I stopped to the nearest coffie shop. I sat down.  A waitress came "What can I get you?" she asked "I'll have a latte macchiato and 15 caramell muffins." I said. She nodded. I payed for my coffie and muffins and left. I decidet to go and visit Marshall,but I dont want to go alone. I'll bring Proof with me. I knocked on Proof's door. He opened the door. "Hey girl,what's up?" he asked. " Wanna come with me?" I asked. "Yeah,where are we going?" he asked. "At Marshall's, I want to suprise him, I brought him muffins" I said and showed Proof muffin's box. "K, I'll go with you,just give me a sec" he said. He slipped into his shoes and and we walked to his trailer. I knocked on the door. A blond-haired woman opened the door. She was in her mid 40's. "Hi, how can I help you?" she asked. "We are Marshall's friends , I was wondering if he's here, I brouht him muffins." I said. She smiled at us abd let us in the trailer. I sat on the couch next to Proof. She sat down with us. "I'm Debbie,and you are?" She asked.
"I'm Ava,It's nice to meet you" I said. "I'm Proof" he said. A little blond girl came from room. "Oh,this is Lilly,my daughter" she said. "It's nice to meet you Lilly,I'm Ava by the way" I told her. She giggled. We were talking for a little while ,and then Marshall came. I smiled at him. He angrily slamed the door and left.

𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟 :

I had a tought day. I gof fired from New Detroit Stamping. I took a bus to the trailer park. I stood infront of my trailer for a few seconds. I hears laughing and loud talking. I opened the door. I saw Ava and Proof. Lilly was sitting at Ava's lap. I stormed out of the trailer. I stopped at the empty trailer and smacked it har a few times. Proof followed me. I grabbed him by the collar. "You brought her to my fucking mom?" I said in pissed tone. "She wanted to visit you, she even brought you muffins" he said. I let him go. "Jeez man" he said. "I'm sorry" I said. "Let's go, she wanted to talk to you about sometnin' " he said. We got in the trailer. Ava was playing with Lilly. She's so beautiful. She saw me and quickly stood up. "Hey" she said with a smile on her face. "Hi"  I said " So Proof told me you wanted to talk to me about something" I added "Oh yea,nevermind. I needed your advice about something but I figured it out" she said nervouslly. "I better get going" she said. "You want me to drop you off?" I asked. "Nah,I'll walk" she said and left with Proof.
"So" my mom started. "What?" I asked. "Is she your girlfriend?" she asked. "No" I said. "She is very beautiful,you should try to take her out on a date" she said. I nodded,and left to bed with my toughts. I alsmost fell asleep when I heard Lilly crying. I quickly stood up and came over to her " Hey baby,It's alright.I'm here." I said. I picked her up from mom's bed and laid her mn my bed in my bedroom. She had a nigtmare. She instantlly fell asleep. The bitch of my mother didn't heard her,she was probbably high.

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎:
𝙷𝚒 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜,𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚞𝚙? 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚍𝚍 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗.
𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎:𝚅❤️