Chapter 21. Locked up

I woke up at 9:40 am. I walked into bathroom. I brushed my teeths and peed. I walked down stairs. I made my way to kitchen and made myself coffie.

I took my cup of coffie and sat down in the couch. I took a sip of my coffie. I took my phone and paged Stephanie. "Heey" I said "Goodmornig" she said.

"Have any plans for today?" Stephanie asked. "Well actually yes, I'm going out with Marshall" I said. "But you guys aren't togheter" she said. "I know but he's not giving up" I explained. We talked for another half an hour and we hang up.

I was getting bored. I heard someone knock on the door. I walked over the door and opened it. "Surprise" Kuniva, Swifty , Bizarre and Proof said. Bizarre pulled up a bag full of food. "Hey guys what's up" I smiled at them.

"Can we come in?" Kuniva asked. "Yeah, of course." I said and they made their way to living room. They all sat down. "You guys want something to drink?" I asked. "Beer will be fine" Bizarre said. I nodded

I walked to kitchen and picked up 5 botlles of beer. I got back in kitchen and picked 5 plates and placed then on the table in living room.

We started eating. We were all having fun. Proof was telling a funny stories. Like how they ended up beating a police officer and stuff like that. After a little while I heard knocking on the door.

Shoot its 4 pm. I forgot Marshall is taking me out. "I'll get that" Proof yelled and ealked over to door. "Sup doody, what are you doing here" Proof asked. "I came to pick up Ava" I heard Marshall say. "Get in dawg" Proof said and they walked into living room.

"Hey" Marshall spoke. "Hey" I said. Proof winked at guys and they nodded. They got up. "See ya later" Swifty said as they walked to the door. "See ya" I yelled. When they all left I heard door lock.

What the hell is going on. "Whats going on" I asked. Marshall shook his head. I walked over the door. There was no key in the whole. "Oh no, Marshall they locked us" I said. "Lemme see" he said walking over to me.

"Fuck" he mummbled under his breath. "Desaun open the fucking door" I yelled. I started hitting the door. "I know you can hear me you little bastard" I yelled. "Well not anymore" I heard Proof say. He started his car and drove away.

"Hey I'm sure you have a second key, right" Marshall said trying to calm me down. "No, I dont" I said. Marshall sighed. "What the hell are we going to do now" I said desperatly trying to open the door.

"Wait till they come" he said. "Last thing I need is to be locked with you Marshall" I said. I saw a hurt look on his face. "I'm sorry" I said. "Nah its ok" he said.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked. "I dont know, talk?" Marshall suggested. I nodded
"Hows Kim?" I asked. Marshall looked at me clearly pissed because of the question.

"Serously Ava, you really wanna talk 'bout her right now?" he spoke. "Well no, not really" I honestly said.

"You hungry" I asked. "I'm starving" he said. "Good I have leftovers from earlier" I said. "Sounds good" Marshall said. I walked over to kichen. I placed leftovers in microvale. I started looking for my book with recepies. I wanna make muffins.

I'm sure I have everything I need. I felt srong arms around my hips. "I missed you" Marshall wishered. "Marshall please" I said as I softly pulled him away from me. "Come on Ava dont you see I'm trying so hard" he said.

"Do I have to explain you evry single time why we cant be togheter" I said annoyed. I placed a plate at the kitcen table. "Your meal is ready" I said and left the kitchen.

I saw Marshall placing plate at the sink and cleaning up the table. He walked over to me and sat down. "Do you still love me?" he asked out of nowhere. I didnt say anything. Of course I still love him. "I'll take that as a yes" he said. "Take that as a no" I said. It was so hard to say that knowing I am going to break his heart.

It wasnt true I love him. He sighed. He took his notebook and started writing. "Are you going to show me your rymes someday?" I asked. He looked at me. "I only show my rymes to people who love me" he spoke.

God I cant bealive hes so childis. "You are so childis" I rolled my eyes. I heard my phone ringing. I cheked caller ID. It's Adam. "Hello?" I said. "Hey"
"I was wondering if you are free tomorrorw?" he added. "Umm...yes. Yes I am" I said "Great bye" Adam said. Before I could even say anything he hang up.

I could see Marshall was really jealous. I decited to provoke him.
"Who was that" Marshall asked. "Adam" I said with a smile all across my face. Marshall looked at me. "We are going on a date" I said with a happy tone. Marshall has jelaousy written all over his face.

"Why are you doing this to me Ava, huh" he said. "You really love to hurt me" he said firious. "Marshall I didn't wanted to hurt you" I said.

"I was crazy about you the firs time I saw you, when you helped me when no one did..you were diffrent" Marshall snaped serious. I felt bad. I really dont know what to do right now. "I didnt wanted to hurt you, I'm sorry" I said not looking at him. I m feeling so fucking bad because I screwed things up.

" I'm sorry, I shouldnt snapped at you" he apologized. I sighed. "I guess we are both fucked up"
Marshall nodded. "What time is it?" I asked.
"Its almost 9pm" he said. "Shit we have been locked up for almost 5 hours" I said

"When are they going to let us go?" Marshall questioned. "Until you guys get back togheter" Proof yelled. "Deshaun Dupree Holton I swear to God I'm gonna fucking kill you when I get outta here" I yelled. "Me fucking too" Marshall added

"I cant fucking bealive them, first they lock us then theyvare spying on us and now they wo-" I was cutted by Marshalls tougle slipping into my mouth.

I was following his tounge. Its a very passionate kiss. I smiled and kissed him back We were laying in my bed. My head was on his chest and my right leg on him. I was wearing his t- shirt and shorts. He was wearing only his boxers. "God I've missed you" he softly said. I kissed his bare chest "I missed you too" I said.

"This is so wrong..but it feels so right" I said. "Its not wrong" he said. "You are supposed to be with Kim" I said. "Dont bring her up now, you are ruining the moment...and I alredy told ya I'm done with her....soo I'm all yours" he said making me blush. It was slient for a little while.

"I love you Marshall" I spoke breaking the silence. "I love you too baby" he said as he kissed my forahead.

I have a lot thinking to do should I be with him or not. Maybe I should give him another chance. Fuck its so fucking hard man. I love him but he's gonna have a fucking child with another woman.

"Will you stop" Marshall said as I look up at him. "Stop what" I asked clearly confused. I have no clue whats he talking about. "Will you stop overthinking this and enjoy the moment" he said. God he knew me so well. I nodded.

I we both fell asleep cuddling.

Authors note:

Hey guys, I wanted to thank you all for reading this book, I really apriciate it. I felt like an Idiot writing this but yeh. Dont forget to vote and coment, it means a lot to me.
Love:V❤️