Chapter 15. Fight with Greg

25. July 1995.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎Marshall's pov♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Yesterday I stayed at Ava's house till the 1:00 am. It was late so I left. After I left i got into my trailer. My mom was drunk sitting on the floor and crying. I know she kicked me out,but she always let me sleep at the couch. I laid on the couch and fell asleep.

Next morning I woke up and saw Greg. My mother's boyfriend sitting on the chair drinking coffie. He saw I was awake then he said "You know your mom's gettin' envicted?" he showed me a paper.

"Says right here" he said showing me. "Tenant must vacate the premises due to non-payment of rent" he added.
"You know about this?" he asked. I straightened up a little.

Debbie entered in the room carrying Lilly with her "Morning" she said "Sweetie you wnat some cereal?" she asked Greg.
"I was talking to your precious son about this eviction situation" he said and stoof up from cahir.

"You plan on tellin' me this about this,huh?"he said while walking over to my mom. I just lay on the couch and wach. "Oh, honey th-that was just a mistake" she said.
"You are a fuckin' liar" he said. I'm in a sitting position now. I know my mom isn't the best not even close. But I can"t listen to him how he curses my mother.

"Hey,man" I said. "No,no stay out of this, Rabbit" she said. I don't want to stay out of this I wanna kill him. "It's okay, dont worry, I'm taking care of...." she said and she started to hug him. " but he pushed her away and she fell over the table.

I quickly stood " Fuck,man! What the fuck is your problem" I said and pushed him but he didn't fell. "You don't touch my mother man!" I said. "Just stay out of it, stay out of it" my mother said. I can't let him disrespect her like that.

"I'm out of here. I can't go out with someone like you" he said grabbing his coat. "Are you gonna let him just talk to you like this?" I asked in a pissed tone. "With two homeless kids" he said walking over to me. That's it I'ma beat him up.

I picked him by his collar and pulled him to shelfs and hit him. I did the same thing with the sink. I started punching him in his face. "Rabbit, Marshall!
Marshall pelase!" I heard my mom yell. My mom pulled me of off him "Stop" she yelled
"Stop it, stop it" she yelled.

"Fuck you" Greg yelled and he grabbed my neck. I heard Lilly crying. somehow I pushed him to the floor. "Rabbit don't" she yelled. "Fuck you" I said. "Stop, stop it" Debbie yells pulling me to her. I fel over her. Greg stood up opened the door and left.

Fuck Lilly. "Oh my God, Lilly. Come here baby" I said. "Come here" I said coming over to her. "It's okay" I said. "Come here baby. Come here" I said "It's okay" I said and she finally came out from the table. I hugged her. "It's over. It's over baby" I said.

I went to room and changed Lilly into new clotes. I'm going to ask Ava if she can look out for her while I'm looking for new job. Notbody except my mom knows I got fired from Detroit New Stamping. "Where are you taking her?" Debbie asked. "At my friend's place" I said and left.

We arrived at Ava's pace. I knocked on the door. After a dew seconds se oprned the door. She was beautiful like always. "Hi baby" I said. She smiled "Hey babe, what's up?" Ava asked. "I need a favor" I said. "What's up" she asked "I need you to loolk out for Lilly for a few hours,while I'm at work" I asked. I hate lying to her. I mean some of it its true. "Of course" she said. I gave her Lilly and she entered in the house. I placed a soft kiss on her lips and she kissed be back and I left.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎Ava's pov:♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Lilly and I enteded the house. "Are you hungry Lilly?" I asked. She nodded " I can order us pizza and cupcakes...if you want." I said. "Yees cupcakes" she said. She has so sweet little voice. "Alright" I said and ordered us pizza and cupcakes. Our food arrived and we ate. "Lilly what do you love to watch?" I asked. "Little bear" she said. Aww she's so cute. I put Little Bear on TV (guys don't judge me idk anything about series back then).

After a few episodes she fell asleep. I slowly took her to the guest room. I didn't have anything to do so I decited to call my mom. It rang a few times then she picked up.

"Hi mom" I said. "Oh hi sweetie,what's up, how do you like it in Detroit?" she asked. "In Detroit is beautiful, I really like it so far" I said. "How's Megan?" I asked. Maegan is my mom's younger sister she's 32 years old. She's 5 years younger than my mom. My mom had me when she was 18. She was very young.

"She's good,she has a new boyfriend" she said. "Is there any cute guy in Detroit?" she asked. I forgot to tell her about Marshall. "Actually there is" I said. "What's his name?" mom asked "His name is Marshall" I said. "Is he cute?" she asked. "Yeah,he is" I said. We talked for about a half an hour and we hung up.

It was 9:00 pm. I heard someone knocking on the door. I opened the door. It was Marshall. "Hey,baby" he said. "Heeey" I said. "Can I come in?" Marshall asked. "Yes, of course" I said and moved so he can get in.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎Author's note:❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

Hii how are ya'll. I really like this one. In this chaper you red a fight between Marshall and Greg. It was so interesting writing this part. I hope you enjoed.

Love:V❤️