EraserMic - Love child

You guys can do whatever you want with these ideas, cause I don't know what to do with them myself.

MHA: EraserMic: Love child

Name: Kiitori Aizawa (I think I did that correctly)

Hero name: Light Song

Quirk: Loud Influence

Affects others' quirks as she is singing. It can weaken or strengthen the quirk depending on intent or what she sings.

Endeavor found this quirk due to bad babysitting.

Aizawa was not sure why he let Endeavor baby sit his child. According to his daughter, Kiitori, Endeavor was threatening Kiitori with her equivalent to death. It was not actually death, Endeavor explained, it was simply just boosting her with fire out the 6th story window. Kiitori being a logical 5 year old, had screamed at him to stop. Oddly enough, Endeavors fire beard/mustache crap had flickered out. He noticed and so did Kiitori, but what Endeavor did not notice is that her scream had been shifting pitches. Kiitori, being raised with Hizashi had learned how to be VERY loud and yet mostly in-tune. She ended up screaming at him again when he picked her up by the hair except this time to a tune. His quirk ended up flickering out longer and out of surprise he dropped her. Close to a minute or two after Aizawa and Hizashi arrived home. 

Physical appearance:

Black somewhat wavy hair with a canary yellow streak down one side. (think reverse Denki hair, but no lightning bolt) Their eyes are coal black.