Apollo Theory

Apollo is Bi. That is proven in ToA when 'dark, tall and Jamie' shows up. So if a guy he likes is straight rather than gay I think he'll turn into a female. I think it would go something like this.

Apollo: turns into a crow or pigeon or something. 

Apollo: flies in and 'reads' the person and finds their sexuality.

Or option B, ask Aphrodite.

After either option and their straight and male:

Apollo: Teleports outside the building, as a female

Apollo: walks in, seduces him, gets his adult play time

 Apollo got preggers and ends up having a child and leaving the baby with the guy (doesn't even bother to wait the nine months, just pops the baby out after milk stage, simaler to how Athena was born, just a child and not through the head)

Imagine the rest of that. That bits up to you.

Game night, forgetting to go back into a male form and Artemis not caring that he is physically a she now and Zeus not knowing about this being shocked (pun intended)and then Poseidon not caring so long as he doesn't throw the game because he's a cool uncle. And then Hades just chilling because his son married Apollos son and their game is watching them hang out together and cook and just be cutely gay. Most of the other gods didn't really care but were a little surprised that Apollo wore that form.