Book?

Disclaimer: THERE ISN'T ONE! This is my work, and please don't copy it! This is written by me and my IRL friend.
Also: Art is not mine unless stated otherwise.

TW: Trauma? I'm not sure yet, let me know if there is one. There are furry-like people here. They can morph. There may or may not be smut/other things. I doubt there will be romance but we will see.

Introducing the cast!

Miedsyu - Vulpes Assassin

(Don't mind the microphone, it was the best I could pull up) Usual Assassining outfit looks more like Yor's outfit

Hilijad - Sheathed Lupus

Sahjiko - Healer Mi'fwa

(Do you recognize her?)

Ashihou - Pardus Witch

Pt. 1

Sahjiko was doing a normal thing on a normal morning while getting ready for school. She was making herself a bowl of steaming ramen with baked salmon, when Ashihou burst into the dorm room ranting very loudly about a 'Summoning Circle' and Professor Denkeo. (Pov switch, sorry im bad about not doing that this may happen a couple of time without warning, now to Sahjiko) After all four of my eardrums nearly broke, Ashiou finally stopped and said

"It's nearly class time, you know that right?"
"We have Poisons together today, right? I replied
"Yeah, today's Seten, why else would I come into your Dorm?"
"Just double checking. Making sure nobody else died by Miedsyu's 'training' "
Ashiou laughed, and said "No, not yet! Too soon! Leave the purple shirted Jason out of it!"
"I'm still curious why he always wore that dam shirt. And what was that tattoo? Like, SPQR? What's that even supposed to mean?!"

After a little bit of talking and eating, we departed for Poisons class, led by Prof. Lasani. Prof. Lasani had a long white snake named Ichaki that was highly venomous, who got to slither around and 'tell' Prof. Lasani that someone made a mistake.

Thankfully, we weren't late so we could sit down in front of our brewing stands without much event. By the looks of the classroom, we were going to be brewing today. Professor Lasani came in with Ichaki coiled around her neck, with ingredients in her hands. Based on the ingredients, we were brewing Tace Mortem. I was excited because Tace Mortem was one of the poisons I remembered how to brew well. It was a fairly simple poison, so that meant Prof. Lasani was going to give us another assignment to do as well. And I was right!
As soon a she had finished taking a quick attendance, Professor Lasani said

"We are brewing Tace Mortem today. After you are done, you are going to review Tace Mortem. That will take up most of our time. We will then check your Urere Quiete."
Someone in the audience raised their hand, and Professor Lasani called on them.
"Yes Akile?"
"*Insert stupid question about the really easy Urere Quiete brew*"
"Akile, if you were to ask such a simple and easy question to answer, you should have asked a friend of yours who happens to be whispering right behind you. I don't suppose that's why you weren't paying attention in my class? Or was it that you were sleeping during my lecture last Tuseda?"
Akile stuttered "P-Professer I-I just-t-t-t d-didn't k-know, t-t-that's w-hy I was-"
Akile got cut off by Professor Lasani speaking. "Quit the stuttering. I bet the comments could start a stutter count for you."

Lasani! Fourth wall! Leave it alone!
I heard a silent voice speaking.

"NO! I want to break it! I want the comments! They're always funny!

Lasani, this is not a story where you can do that. Do this in a different book please. Besides, I could just make you go and be nice. You all are my marionettes after all.

They're still speaking, but no one seems to hear them. My peers just seem to be confused about why Lasani is talking to air.

"Nope! No, thank you. I'll talk to you later Ray?"

Uh, yeah, sure. You should probably get back to teaching though. Your students are really confused why their professor is talking to air right now though. And no, I will not be erasing their memory. You'll have to deal with that yourself.

"Ugh! You are no fun sometimes Ray."

So the Being is called Ray? That sounds like a short name for someone I knew...

ANYGAYS! after that fiasco... Also, Lasani isn't actually that mean, she's just kinda fed up with everyone. And if they're not going to pay attention, that sucks for them. 😑

"RUDE!" Professor Lasani seemingly randomly shouts out.
I SAID AFTER THAT FIASCO..
The being seemingly called Ray said more forcefully than last time.

"Fine, fine." she says, holding her hands up. "I'll continue. Only if you let me do my bit. And you fix their memory. It's going to be a pain to deal with that." She rolled her eyes. "Now class. You're going to forget that. Do not mind the fact that I was talking to air. Oh-! IDEA-!" She started cackling like a crazy person. "Change of plans. We're making the Dormiens Obliviscari today."

My face paled. The forgetting fog. I felt a tremor slither down my spine. I hated this particular potion. For several reasons. But it was the only way I could get rid of them. At least it got rid of them. I still hated it, but I needed another dose anyway. It was my twisted medicine. It felt like a cloud was creeping into your head and sifting through you, fogging your vision, seeping up your senses, turning everything a light grey, and then, you passed out.

So what do you guys think? Should I make this a book? Also this was almost 1,000 words so I'm very proud. If you want me to continue I will be making a different book and updates will be slow. Thanks!

Ray signing off!