Hinotsu - DabiHawks child

Hinotsu was bored. She had been sitting in class for what seemed like centuries, but was really only just an hour. She looked up at the teacher approaching her and looked at the board again, she already knew the information on there. After all, that was why she wasn’t paying attention. She flinched when she realized what the teacher was trying to do. She did have the things that the lesson was about on her back anyways but she didn’t like people trying to touch her wings.

At this point, she figured she should introduce herself to the people who were reading. She at least liked to pretend there was people learning about her, seeing what she went through anyways. Hinotsu figured this time was when her story was going to start and her life was finally going to get interesting and thought

“Hello, my name is Hinotsu Takami, daughter of Touya Todoroki and Keigo Takami. I am 11 and in Biology class right now. This bully of a teacher is going to try and touch my wings and display them for the class. I am not going to let that happen. I will explain my existence later.”

At that moment the teacher arrived at Hinotsu's desk, at the very back and it was at the back for good reason too. She sat at the back so that when this happened (it always happened) she would have time to mentally prepare as well as physically brace herself.

Hinotsu shrunk her blue wings and braced for the teacher to yell at her, several other teachers had when she had not cooperated with their attempts to use her quirk to their teaching advantage. To her surprise he did not. She glanced up, and saw a pitying glance thrown her way by several other students, indicating that she was in trouble.

But this teacher surprised her again and just patted her on the head and went back to the front of the class. She was shaken by the fact that he didn't do anything. He just respected her and left her alone. She certainly would not transfer out of this class, not anytime soon anyways.

Finish this with your imagination~~
OooOoOooo

Sorry-ish that I didn't update. I honestly didn't think anyone would read this crap that I post. Also if you want to know how she exists comment please!

Anygays, Ria signing out!