chapter 27

ducky and Ron were out playing catch with a pebble and Ron's family and friends were watching.

but ducky accidentally threw it too far and it hit Mr threehorn, he then walked to where the pebble came from

"oops eeps" ducky said as she stood there and knew what was about to happen.

Mr threehorn then approached them

"who threw that pebble at me?" he asked.

"I did and I'm sorry I am, I am" ducky said.

"bah everyone knows how stupid Duckbills are" Mr threehorn said as he walked closer to them.

ducky then began to cry softly.

hearing Mr threehorn say that made Ron mad.

"ducky cover your ears" Ron said.

ducky did as she was told and covered her ears.

Ron then went off on Mr threehorn

"what's going on here?" grandpa long neck asked as he walked by and overheard the commotion.

"Mr threehorn is starting problems again" Ron replied.

" they threw a pebble at me" Mr threehorn said.

" it was an accident " Ron replied.

" everyone calm down and tell me each side of the story, Ron you go first" grandpa long neck said.

"okay so me and ducky were playing catch with a pebble but ducky accidentally threw it too hard and it hit Mr threehorn" Ron said as he told his side of the story.

"okay now let's hear your side of the story Mr threehorn" grandpa long neck said.

"well I was trying to get a tree star for Tricia when I saw a pebble flying at me and it hit me I soon found out that it was these two" Mr threehorn said as he gestured to Ron and ducky.

"nothing good has happened since he got here" Mr threehorn said.

"now Mr threehorn that is not true Ron has done a lot for us since he got here" grandpa long neck said.

"oh yeah well name one good thing he did" Mr threehorn said.

"well he helped with stopping the flood" grandpa long neck replied.

"well uh he uh uhm" Mr threehorn stuttered as he couldn't think of anything to say and just walked away