chapter 30

ducky led Rinkus and Sierra to the sky color stone cave but the both of them fell into a very deep hole

"yes, yes, yes my plan worked" ducky said as she jumped up and down with excitement.

a few minutes later ducky saw the rectangle with the big red circle.

she grabbed it and used her claw to cut the wire that connects the remote to the bomb after that she pressed the big red circle but nothing happened after that she started walking back to the way to the great valley.

ducky was walking through the mysterious beyond but she couldn't see anything because of how foggy it had gotten.

a few minutes later ducky heard some rustling in the sheltering grass.

*who's there?" ducky asked with a frightened tone.

"hey ducky what are you doing in the mysterious beyond?" chomper asked as he emerged from the sheltering grass.

"oh chomper it's just you" ducky said as she began to tell chomper what happened.

"you can stay with me and Ruby if you want" chomper said.

"oh yes, yes, yes" ducky said as she went with chomper.

a few minutes later they entered chompers cave where they were greeted by Ruby.

"hello chomper and ducky, chomper and ducky hello" Ruby said as she greeted them.

" hi Ruby ducky is going to be staying with us for a while" chomper said as he looked at Ruby.

"oh for how long?" Ruby asked.

" twenty three days" ducky said in response to Ruby's question.

" but ducky that's a long time " Ruby responded.

" I just like having peace and quiet yep, yep, yep" ducky replied.

" it's okay ducky you can stay with us for as long as you want" chomper said.