chapter 34

Ron built a raft to visit his hometown of LA and he decided to take ducky with him.

"try not to fall in the water this time ducky" Ron said as he looked at her as they were on the raft.

" I will not fall in the big water this time nope, nope, nope ducky replied.

a few minutes later they were sailing across the big water.

Ron then put the magic necklace around ducky's neck and ahe turned human.

"now remember if anyone asks your name is daisy okay" Ron said as he put his hand on ducky's shoulder

" oh ok dad" she said in response.

a few minutes later Ron let go of ducky's shoulder and they began walking.

a few minutes later they soon reached a store,

they both stopped and Ron took a dollar out of his pocket "now this is called money" Ron said as he slowly waved the dollar in front of ducky so she could see it.

" what do we do with it?"ducky asked.

"we humans use it to buy things" Ron said as he explained. "money is used to buy stuff in store's and pay worker's.

"that's very interesting yep, yep, yep" ducky said as they walked towards the front door.

"psst" a guy from around the corner said.

ducky noticed this and wanted to help the man because she thought he was in danger.

so she snuck away to the man.

"hey little girl what's your name?" the man asked.

"daisy" she said in response to the man.

" well daisy do you like jelly beans?" the man asked.

I do like jelly beans oh yes, yes, yes she replied.

"then follow me" the man said as he grabbed the girls hand and led her to a van.

a few minutes later Ron noticed that his daughter wasn't with him anymore.

"daisy where are you" Ron said as he shouted for his daughter.

"sir the daisy's are over here" a worker at the store said as he pointed to a crate full of daisy's.

"not that type of daisy I'm talking about my daughter" Ron said in response to the worker.

Ron then rushed outside and saw a white van speeding away, Ron then saw a motorcycle parked in the parking lot and took it to save his daughter.

"hey man that's my bike" the owner of the motorcycle said as he saw what was happening.

"don't worry man I'll return your bike I'm just borrowing it" Ron said as he sped off.

Ron soon caught up with the Van.

a few minutes later the back doors opened and Ron saw ducky in the back.

"you have to jump" Ron said as he looked at ducky.

"ducky then grabbed a pack of jelly beans from the Van and jumped.

Ron then helped her to get on the bike, after that they went to return the bike.

"wow you really were just borrowing it" the guy said as Ron gave him the bike.

after that Ron and ducky got on the raft and went home back to the great valley