Girls Can Like Girls?!

Yep... this is the very chapter Rath finds out she ALSO likes girls! Who is this girl? You'll just have to find out!

Some time later...

Rath pov

"Hmm... what in the world is that?"

I walked up to the table to see a fluffy ball of fur with grey and blonde fur, big eyes, and nothing else but just a round ball of fur.

"That's a Puffskein. Don't worry! They're very friendly." A girls voice said next to me

I turned to see a girl about half my height, just short enough where her head met my shoulder. Her dark eyes shinned with some sort of curiosity, her dark hair cut below her ears as the yellow-gold of her robes reflected the very sun that shined off of her.

"Woah... who is she?"

"Hey Rath." I heard to my right

I turned to see the boy I was wondering about earlier, Sebastian Sallow, as he walked up with a book in his hands as the girl next to me left the thing called a Puffskein on the desk in front of me.

"Oh hello Sebastian. I was wondering where you went. I thought you were avoiding me."

He looked a little bit guilty, a small frown forming as he sat next to me at the desk.

"I see Poppy's got you around her finger." He spoke as he place the book in front of him, not letting me read the cover
"Who?"

He looked over my shoulder, looking at someone behind me. I turned to see the same girl from moments before as she talked to three other students in the class, smiling and talking about things I couldn't understand.

"That's Poppy. Everyone knows Poppy loves all sorts of Beasts and Mythical Animals." He spoke as he turned his attention to the book

He examined a page, almost sure I wasn't able to read it. However... I could. I don't think Sebastian knew that as I read three words written as Dracones Flamma moriens, a Latin phrase I was able to read.

"Why are you reading that book Sebastian?" I asked
"Huh? Oh I'm looking for something."

I slammed a hand over the page he was reading, leaving him confused and puzzled. He was messing with things I couldn't let him know about, even if he couldn't read it. I could and I didn't want him pressuring himself to go any farther into this.

"Why did you just-"

I closed the book and yanked it away from his grasp, just as the Professor started class.

Some time later...

3rd person pov

While Rath held onto the book and spoke to the girl named Poppy Sweeting, Sebastian stared at the crimson haired girl with his eyes like daggers. Sebastian was mad yet confused, he was sure this would help either Anne or Rath. Why did Rath try to stop him?

"I don't understand." He mumbled to himself

After a few minutes, Rath left Poppy to walk back somewhere, leaving Sebastian to follow behind to try and figure out this bigger mystery.

"I have to understand what she's hiding."

"Oh Sebastian! Professor Hecat was looking for you!" Sebastian heard behind him

"Damn it."

He turned to see Amit running at him, almost out of breathe as he stopped in front of Sebastian.