Wrath's Fury

Enjoy! The epic (first) battle for Hogwarts is here! Lemme know what you think! (Also notice how the chapter title is spelt👀👀👀)

Rath pov

"But-"
"No buts. I should expect better from you Mr Sallow." Headmaster Black spoke with venom in his words

Sebastian looked down at the floor, then looking to his house table to spot Ominis sitting alone at the end of the table.

"I'll go protect him. I'll-"

The glass window behind the Professors tables shattered as a ball of black and red mist came flying, tables and glass getting sent everywhere as my siblings and I readied our wands. When the dust settled, all the students were flung into the walls of The Great Hall, tables trapping them like fences but short enough for them to see what would happen in this room.

"Accio Ominis!" Riker yelled as the Slytherin house students were flung and trapped behind chairs and tables

The rest of the students from Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw were trapped on the opposite side of Gryffindor and Slytherin, looking to each other as some tried to climb over, only for an invisible wall to stop them and the Professors from reaching us.

"Oh? You thought you could hide from me Red Death?" The voice spoke from the mist

I looked behind me, Bellona and Poppy clutching each other as Percy and Garreth tried to help Ominis and Riker stand. I just looked to Sebastian, who stood right besides me as he readied for whatever was going to happen to us.

"You tried so hard to find a life for yourself... only to fall short. Oh I'm going to enjoy watching you kill all these students over and over and over again. Hahaha I'll never get bored of it!"

The mist cleared, now the figure of a man with short raven hair, shaved on the side with tattoos of war and death on his skin. His face wasn't covered by a mask now... instead his raven eyes pierced my soul.

"You can't escape me Draconia... never."

I felt my knees begin to shake as I tried to stay strong.

"Don't you dare touch her!" Sebastian yelled as he sent a Bombarda spell at the man

He just blocked it with a mere twitch of his fingers, as if those were wands themselves.

"Teo... do your job!" He yelled

A similar raven haired boy about our age fell from the ceiling, landing on his feet like a cats. His eyes were red with rage, his two fangs now protruding from his mouth like a bats. From his arms spawned feathers and scales of a creature I didn't know, just that Matteo was now not himself, instead he was mutated like I was.

"Gladly sire."

He charged as the man we claimed as Father stood on a table he left untouched. He wanted to prove he was above everyone.

"Students! Get out of here quickly!" Headmaster Black shouted
"We can't!" A Slytherin girl spoke as her spell rebounded off of a barrier and hit her classmate
"And this is what true power is children! Come my minions!" Father yelled

He swirled a hand around above his head, making a dark swirling portal behind him as mutated creatures made of all sorts of monsters appeared behind him and charged at us. Many were simple goblins mashed with the dna of simple creatures like lions or wolves, not many of his experiments made to look like Beasts themselves.

"You'll pay for this! All of this!" I shouted as I readied a spell
"Rath!" I heard behind me

Father stood still, his pride controlling him as he watched us get surrounded by creatures, soon making their way to attack each of us.