Atlantis Falling

Helloooo angst ahead cause SOMETHING happens... (also I was on a date today and I will be tomorrow so no updates for awhile!!!)

Some time later...

3rd person pov

Sebastian shook as he recovered from the overload of information as Rath stood there holding his hand, pulling her other hand away that held her wand. Sebastian blinked a few times, now seeing he was back in their normal time.

"I... I still don't understand... why? You hated your father... your name and everything he stood for." Sebastian softly whispered as he brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear
"Rath means Fort in Gaelic... and Kuroo means Black in Japanese. I want to be the destruction of my fathers legacy... all he stood for. I am his Wrath."

Sebastian nodded at her, pressing his forehead to hers as he held her close. Both of them stayed silent and enjoyed the company of the other, realizing something was going to change between them forever.

"I need to talk to Ominis about something. I'll see you later?"
"Yes darling... you will."

Sebastian flashed his charming smile at the girl, causing her to smile back at him as he turned to walk out of the door.

"Please don't do anything stupid Seb." Rath joked
"I can't promise anything my love!"

And with that, he was gone.

Some time later...

Rath pov

"Rath!" I heard behind me as I began to walk to Astronomy class
"Oh! Hello Imelda! What's the need for you to be looking for me?"
"Oh haha very funny Flaming Lioness."
"Flaming Lioness? Never heard anyone call me that before."

She walked besides me as we walked up the stairs and then down a hallway. She looked past as other students walked by us.

"Everyone that has seen you fly or duel in Crossed Wands agrees on it."
"And why's that?"
"Well... you do use a lot of fire spells. Not to mention you are a Gryffindor."
"But why are you telling me this?"

She playfully shoved me as we walked, a smile on her face as she looked around.

"Everyone started calling you that because Sebastian Sallow called you Little Lion once in the Common Room."
"Oh when did this happen?"
"He said it in his sleep. Don't even think he knew he did it."
"Oh dear Merlin he's unbelievable."

Imelda giggled at my joke, rolling her eyes too. She knew I was right. After all, every Slytherin was envious of Sebastian and I for some reason.

"It still doesn't explain why I'm called Flaming Lioness."
"Everyone here likes it more than Little Lion. Besides... you look like a flame already."
"How? All I have is red hair."
"Because you-"
"Oh hello ladies!" A voice spoke up as it walked on my other side
"Hello Weasley..."

Garreth and Imelda stared daggers at each other, breaking whatever peace I had with Imelda.

"Well... let's head to class. I heard it's going to be an interesting one."

Some time later....

"Ms Onai! I have a question!" Poppy spoke up as Natty's mother sat at her desk
"Yes? What is it Ms Sweeting?"

Poppy showed her something written in a book, leaving me and Garreth sitting next to each other while Imelda, Amit, and another girl stood and looked at a map of the night sky.

"It's interesting isn't it?" Garreth asked
"What's interesting?" I asked him back
"The idea I just had."
"Oh? Care to share with the class?"
"Well yes but I have to ask for your assistance first. I need to experiment with something."
"Alright? What now?"