6

Around 11 Ayansh got up from his bed his stomach was paining. He don't knew what he should do? 

Ayansh: "Ye to bht jyada pain ho raha hai kya karu? didu ke paas jau? nahi wo abbhi bht upset hai sube wali baat se. But wohi meri help kar sakti hai," he thought for few more minutes but the pain was unbearable so he headed to kangana's room. In between he heared Giggling and laughing sound from Abeer's room the door was open, he curiously peeked inside and saw Nirvaan and Abeer playing video games, sitting on bean bag. They were teasing and launghing all along. He didn't felt good seeing this at all. no one ever played video games with him he was always all alone in his room and shaurya was always busy with himself. His dad always try to spend time with him but he was also so busy in handing business.
He remembered Meher's word but then walked away not wanting to disturb them. He went to kangana's Room and knocked, no reply came as kangana was doing her project with headphones. He thought to open the door but was unsure whatever happened in morning after that kangana didn't came to talked with him even once. so he left. he came to his room, tears started flowing from his eyes his stomach was paining badly and suddenly he remembered Meher. He called her meher gave him her number when they were returning back home today. He called and Meher picked it instantly. 

Ayansh: "Meher didu"

Meher worried listening his slow and sobbing voice. "Kya ho gya baccha?" 

Ayansh: "Mere tummy mein bht pain ho raha. Kya karu?"

Meher: "What but Aise achanak? Abeer kaha hai or kangana?"

Ayansh: "Maine didu k room mein knock kiya but wo door open nahi karrahi" 

Meher: "Wo project pe work karrahi hogi, meri abhi usse baat hui thi or abeer accha ruko 2 minute mein doctor ko call karke bhjti hu mujhe aane mein kam se kam half hour lgega" 

Ayansh: "N-no doctor please" 

Meher: "Ayansh aap na pehle Rona band karo or pani piyo please," She took a landline phone and called abeer immediately. Abeer was closing the game and telling Nir to sleep when saw Meher's call he frawns. 

Abeer: "Nir, you sleep mein call attend kar ke aata hu" he came outside and picked. 

Meher: "Abeer, kaha ho tum" 

Abeer: "Ghar pe or ab tumhe kya ho gaya? ya meri yaad aa rahi thi" 

Meher: "Bakwas band karo Abeer, wo Ayansh uske Room mein jao uski tabiyat theek nahi hai uske pet mein bht pain ho raha hai or pehle doctor ko call karo" 

Abeer: "What" Worried he went towards Ayansh's room and called family doctor in middle. he entered and saw Ayansh lying on bed on his stomach and Meher was on call trying to calm him down. "Baccha" Ayansh sees him with Teary doe eyes. Abeer immediately went to him and in no time Doctor came. 

Abeer: "Doctor please do something." Ayansh immediately shook his head. "No, I don't want Checkup" 

Abeer picks him up "Agar check nahi karwayega to pain kaise kam hoga" 

Ayansh: "No injection" He said while sobbing Abeer signs and nodded and signals doctor to check him. 

Doctor came and started to check him. When he pressed his stomach a little he started to scream. 

Doctor: "I have to give him pain killer shot for now. but some test will be needed." Abeer nodded and Ayansh sees him with betrayed eyes. 

Ayansh: "No, I'll take any medicines but no shot." 

Doctor: "Medicines will take so much time, It's just one." Ayansh shook his head immediately crying. he was about to get up when Abeer held him tightly.