20

Akhilesh: "Yes Abeer so kya baat karni hai?"

Abeer took a deep breath: "About clip"

Akhilesh stopped in his track "Which clip?"

Abeer: "Sitar one"

Akhilesh: "How do you know about the that?" Said strenly

Abeer: "We listened you and lawyer shiwakant conversion through spy camera" Akhilesh eyes widened.

Akhilesh: "You have nothing to know about that and I don't want to discuss these with you" Akhilesh got up to left.

Abeer: "But mujhe jaanna hai dad, ke kya hua tha wo baccha kon tha or mom ne us aadmi ko dhakka kyun diya and you are going to tell me ke mom ne us aadmi ka khun kyun kiya kyu dhakka diya use. Or agar aap nahi bata sakte to I'll ask mo....." cut off by a slap Abeer looked at Akhilesh shock.

Akhilesh: "Don't you dare abeer, if you'll ask any thing about this from mahima. Us raat jo bhi hua tha mahima hosh mein nahi thi kuch logo ne use drug diya jo bhi hua use kuch yaad nahi hai. And galti se bhi don't you dare say again ke mahima ne Anuj ka khoon kiya hai. Or kisse puch ke tum logo ne hamari baate suni? Or to or clip tak nikali orphane jaa ke right? Do you have any idea ke wo kitna dangerous tha. Tujhe to main....."  he again raises his hands and Abeer closed his eyes but didn't felt a slap so opened his eyes to see Akhilesh fisted his hands.

Abeer: "Please Dad please, I want to know the truth. I had been hating you since 10 years. Now I can't when I see you with Ayansh I am feeling what I lost. I want to feel the love of you again but the thought that you betray mumma was not letting me, the pain, crying, sufferings of mom is not letting me. The scene of mumma trying to  commit sucide comes in my mind." Akhilesh froze.

Akhilesh: "Sucide?"

Abeer: "Yes dad, a day before your marriage with Sakshi. Mom cutted his wrist. Main jab room mein gaya to I was shocked seeing the blood on floor maine doctor uncle ko call kiya wo mom ko hospital le ke gaye. Mom ko next day hosh aaya." Abeer voice broke saying this. Akhilesh immediately held him. The thoughts were running in his mind  thinking about the situation Abeer was just 17 then seeing mahima like that must have badly terrified him.

Abeer: "Dad please tell me the whole truth once."

Akhilesh took a deep breath.

"22 years ago you were 4, you were so interesting in music from then on. Me and mahima had seen the spark in your eyes when anyone play music around you. So that year for charity I decided to donate money for music institute. I went there where I met sakshi. Me and sakshi knew each other from my college time even once we were in relationship but kuch sakshi was an orphan or mere parents sakshi ko apni bahu ka darza nahi dena chahte the. But phir bhi I fought with them, ghar tak chodnr ko ready tha, but agle din mujhe sakshi ka note mila ke wo sab kuch chod ke jaa rahi hai use uske career mein ek bht badi opportunity mili hai and she left. then after an year I got married to mahima and maine kabhi piche mud ke nahi dekha. Ye baate maine mahima se bhi kabhi nahi chupai Abeer jis wakt hum pehli baar mile usi din maine Mahima ko sab kuch bata diya tha or ye shaadi hum dono ki marzi se hui thi."

"Jab mujhe sakshi wapis mili tab wo ek bht badi classical music singer thi. But jab hum mile to she said she still love me but I denied by saying I am married and she started apologising about leaving like that. Next day we met in a party, I don't know how I ended up getting drunk and she took me in hotel room. After that day I met her 10 years ago. But she was keeping an eye on me on my every step I didn't even knew about shaurya and kangana. And about that video."

"The baby in that video was Ayu" Abeer shocked listening to this. "That man was Anuj he was your mother's distant counsin there families were close after the death of your Nanu, Anuj's parents took care of Mahima but 2 years before they met an accident and died on spot. Anuj was 30 then he took over there business but he was fond of luxaries he never paid attention to his business and the end business got closed and he was in huge debt. Your mother asked me to help him and I did. I paid all his debts and offered him a job too. Without having no knowledge just because of mahima's insistence I offered him a senior post in my company. But he was not at all interested in works. I gave him many warnings and when I got to know he is us the one involved in a scam in company I lost it and I fired him. When Ayu was 2 years ago he kidnapped Ayu to blackmail me. When we got to know this we went to the place. It was the same place you saw in a video wo Ayu ko us jagah se niche phekne wala tha ayu bht ro raha tha to wo use ek injection inject karne wala tha, shrikant tabhi waha aaya usne uska dhyan batkaya or maine usse ayu ko le liya, but wo injection mahima ko galti se lag gaya uska influence bht jyada tha usne turant mahima pe asar karna shuru kar diya or use chakkar aane lage she  got slipped jiski wagah se Anuj niche gir gaya. Agar wo injection Ayu ko laga deta to Ayu ki jaan bachana bht mushkil ho jaata ek 2 saal ke bacche ko high drug dose dene jaa raha tha wo." Abeer gasped listening to this.