7

In morning, Ayansh moved a little making abeer open his eyes instantly. He was asleep an hour before all these things were disturbing him along with Ayansh's health. Doctor message that he'll talk to abeer in morning. He looked at clock it was 6:00 in the morning.

Abeer got up slowly without disturbing Ayansh and went to washroom when his phone ranged, Ayansh got up and saw Doctor's name flashed he frawns and immediately cuts the call and was about to sleep again when Abeer came out. Abeer sees him and went to him and sat besides him. Ayansh looked confused.

Abeer: "How are you feeling now?" That's when Ayansh remembered what happened yestered. He moved his face other side making an angry pout. He was angry because Abeer forced him to take injection as well as embarrased he was holding abeer yesterday like a baby.

Abeer made him look to him then raises his eyesbrows.

Ayansh: "Mujhe aap se baat nai karna, kyun lagane diya mujhe injection wo bhi 2-2? Aapko pata hai kitna dukha mujhe" Abeer smiled listening to his rant.

Abeer: "Tere stomach mein kitna pain ho raha tha to kya karta." That's when kangana came in Ayansh's room worries.

Kangana: "Ayansh, I am sorry baccha maine door ki aawaz nahi suni tu andar kyun nahi aa gaya maine andar se lock nahi kiya tha"

Ayansh: "Mujhe lga aap gussa hoge sube wali baat se" kangana signs.

Kangana: "Idiot agar gussa Thi bhi to ye jaanne ke baad tujhe pain ho raha tujhe daati thodi."

Ayansh: "But abhi thik hai"

Kangana: "Doctor ne kya kaha?"

Abeer: "Unhone message kiya tha sube call krenge"

Ayansh remembered the call he cutted that's when abeer picked up his phone to call doctor he was hell worried after seeing Ayansh's condition in night.

Abeer saw the time and looked at ayansh with raised eyebrows who immediately looked away.

Abeer: "Call tune cut kiya?" Ayansh nodded sheeplessly. Abeer signs and called back immediately.

Ayansh: "Aap unse keh do main thik hu dobara aane ki zaroort nahi hai" Abeer ignored him and took the call while kangana lefts to get ready for her college.

Abeer: "Yes, doctor, Abeer speaking All okay?"

Doctor: "Is he taking sleeping pills or anything?"

Abeer: "Yeah he took before"

Doctor: "These are it's side effects. He is so small to take sleeping pills and moreover may be he was skipping meals and ate outside. You'll have to make sure he won't take sleeping pills and if possible make him eat light foods for atleast two days and make sure he won't repeat. I'll prescribe some medicines, make sure he takes rest or the pain can rise one. I have to give him one more shot."

Abeer: "Okay Thankyou" Abeer moved towards Ayansh who was looking at him curiously.

Abeer: "Had you ate yesterday's breakfast?" Ayansh shook his head. "Lunch?" Shook his head again.

Ayansh: "But I ate in canteen and then outside too." Defended.

Abeer: "Very good" sarcastically. "That pain was because of sleeping pills and skipping meals. And as per his instructions you are going to eat light food today and tomorrow."

Ayansh frawns then shook his head simply. "Mujhe nahi chahiye wo tasteless soup and all. It's yuck."

Abeer: "Pina to padega hi nahi to phir se injection lena. Abhi jaa brush your teeth and take a shower."

After a while Abeer comes in with soup and waited for Ayansh to come out from Bathroom and he came out after 5 minutes.

Ayansh went there and saw the soup on side table and cringed.

Abeer: "It's not that bad."

Ayansh: "Aap jao mein pi loonga"

Abeer: "Abhi mere samne pine mein kya problem hai?"

Ayansh: "Abhi.....Abhi mujhe hairs dry karna hai." And he started drying hairs he was just slowly rubbing towel in his head and thinking how to not drink the soup. Abeer was seeing him now from the past 15 minutes and the boy was definitely not drying his hairs. He went there and took a towel from his hands.
Making him startled.

Abeer: "Aise hairs dry karte hai, sardi lag jaayegi tujhe" he started to dry his hair himself, "I know what you are thinking so let me tell you, there is no way getting out of this so give your  brain some piece of rest."

Abeer: "See it's done" said gently guiding him to bed. Takes a soup in his hands and filled the spoon.

Ayansh: "Iski zaroort nahi hai mein ekdam thik hu, koi pain nahi ho raha abhi."

Abeer: "Ayansh zid nahi" he forwarded the spoon and Ayansh blocks his mouth with his palm.

Abeer: "Enough Ayansh mein pyaar se bol raha hu have nahi, nahi to daat khayega tu or zaroort padi to maar bhi"
That's when Nirvaan entered inside.

Nirvaan: "bhai, good morning" he goes to abeer and backhugged him.

Abeer: "Good morning baccha. Slept well?"

Nirvaan: "Yeah. Aaj aap mere liye breakfast banao. I am missing your pasta"

Abeer: "I'll baccha, go and get ready for school you don't want to get late today as well."

Nirvaan: "Haa, Agar aaj late hua to bhaiya bht gussa karenge. Ye bhi chal raha hai na?"

Ayansh shook his head "Main bimar hu"

Abeer raises his eyebrows "Abhi to tu keh raha tha tu ekdam thik hai" Ayansh looked away.

Nirvaan: "Main bore ho jayunga,"

Ayansh offended "To main kya joker hu jo tujhe entertain karunga"

Nirvaan: "Nahi but the way your answer shocked miss gupta, I really had to pinch myself to stop laughing. mera friend bhi school se transfer ho gaya hai delhi ke school mein mujhe accha nahi lagta class mein."

Abeer: "Now enough of delay, Ayu open your mouth" Nirvaan sees soup and then Ayansh and laughed. "It tastes well you should have it"

Ayansh: "Then take it yourself. I won't" Gets up from bed and was about to go out but immediately backed when heard abeer's talking.

"Yes Dr khanna, he is not ready to eat anything. ........It's okay you can come to inject IV in his veins if he'll not eat only this option left with us. Hr needs energy"

Ayansh scaredly: "No, mein pi lunga soup sacchi no iv."

Abeer: "Are you sure?" Abeer asked and Ayansh immediately nodded like an obedient kid. "No need to come Dr khanna, he is drinking soup.

Abeer cutted the call and forwarded the spoon to Ayansh who took a sip immediately, when the taste hit his tongue he was surprised, it was actually not bad. It was simple, no spices but still good. The one he drink in his home was so gross. Nirvaan went to get ready for school ,Abeer feeded him whole bowl and he drank it without any more tantrums he was starving though.

Abeer: "Good" Main bowl bahar rakh ke aaya. Ayansh nodded.