17

Please vote and comment (inline comments).
I am doing so much hard work to br consistent and you guys are not even reviewing.
I am feeling so so disappointed😞 and discouraging.

I don't set vote targets aur comment targets that doesn't mean I don't deserve that and even If I won't say it clearly. I'll make changes and even then you won't like I'll stop publishing parts. I write to type down the story for myself because I like it and it's totally okay if you don't like but atleast tell even that. I never feel bad about my creation.

Rivaan hugged Abeer and rubbed his back he knew what Abeer was thinking. Even he was so overwhelmed with emotions his father was alive whom he was thinking was dead. He remembered the day he got news his father is no more he was shattered so as karan. Nir was so small. Karan didn't talked with anybody was 2 days. His mom helped them. But he was feeling betrayed no matter what his father was trying to keep them safe but he walked away from there life even his mom supported him.

Karan backhugged Rivaan, rivaan knew what his brother was feeling and so as he. It was too much in a day to handle. He don't know how they are going to tell this to their baby brother and confront their mother for the same.

Jeevika carress Karan's hair ko calm him. Rivaan thanked him.

Rivaan: "Abeer I know it was all too much, but everything will be fine. Let's go to mumbai, there is no use to be here  for now." They all nodded and headed to mumbai.

Abeer enters his room and broke down. It was too much for him to handle. After a while Ayansh peeked inside his room he was so sad every month end he was supposed to spend with his father. His father used to take him his father used to take him amusement park and they both used to enjoy whole day outside and at last his father used to make for him chocolates that was made by his father for him. He loved those so much and this month end he was sad as his father was not there to go outside with him and to give him chocolates.

On peeking in he saw Abeer crying he worriedly went inside.

Ayansh: "Kya hua bhaiya? Aap ro kyu rahe ho?" Abeer immediately wiped his tears.

Abeer: "Nahi bss aankh mein kuch chala gaya tha"

Ayansh: "Aap juth bol rahe ho, I am not a kid mujhe sab samajh mein aata hai."
Abeer hugged him tightly he hugged him back tightly. After a while Abeer calmed down and broke the hug.

Ayansh: "Kya hua?" Sweetly.

Abeer: "Nothing baccha, lunch kiya tha school se aake?"

Ayansh sheeplessly shook his head. That's when kangana entered the room.

Kangana: "Bhaiya accha hua aap aa gaye, isne sube se kuch nahi khaya school se aake bhi apne room mein hi tha or naa hi kuch bata raha."

Abeer sees him "Kya ho gaya baccha?" Ayansh shook his head. He already saw Abeer crying he doesn't wanted him to feel sad.

Ayansh: "bhuk lagi hai" said slowly.

Though Abeer knew it wasn't the truth he nodded "2 minute mein aaya hai, I will make something quickly."

Ayansh nodded and went outside.

Kangana: "Bhaiya sab thik hai?" Abeer just nodded and went inside washroom.

Kangana, abeer and ayansh was sitting silently on dining and was having their food.

Abeer: "Ayansh, everything okay? You are looking upset."

Ayansh: "yeah all okay." That's when staff came with two boxes.

Staff: "Sir parcel for Ayansh baba no name written" that's caught ayansh Attention. Abeer and Kangana looked confused.