22

Rivaan phone started ringing his peers and the lawyer under which he is taking his training. He picked it up and the questions started coming. He don't know what to answer for now he was just happy to meet his father. To feel his embrace, and so did Karan. Nir is happy but yet nervous and don't knew what to do. 

At 2 Shrikant entered the house. Anita did his aarti and she was the first to hug him. Then Rivaan and karan hugged him tightly. 

Shrikant: "I hope you got all the answers" Rivaan eyes filled up. "You are Dinanath Ranejha Grandson and Srikant Ranejha's son you are not allowed to judge your abilities Rivaan just because you got rejected. " Rivaan nodded and hugged him again all this insecuries were living his mind. Karan I am proud of you too baccha." They were meeting each other and Nir was hiding there holding Abeer's hand seeing this. Abeer signalled him to go there but he shook his head and hold his hands more tightly. 

Shrikant: "And where is the little one, Nir?" He saw Nir and kneels down to his level. "I know I missed a lot of things but now we'll make new memories. Kisses his forehead. Will you give me a chance?" He sees Anita who nodded her head and he agreed.

Time skips after 2 days, the both family went again to delhi. Mahima eyes had tears seeing the same mansion after long 10 years.

 Mahima eyes had tears seeing the same mansion after long 10 years

Akhilesh: "Abeer, tumhara room ready hai." "Kangana, Ayu tum log bhi rest kar lo phir lunch karte hai sath mein"

Ayu: "Aapka room kon sa hai?"

Abeer: "Tu khud dekh lena"

They both went upstairs. Abeer was about to open the door just next to Ayansh's room.

Ayu: "Haww....ye aap kya kar rahe ho? Us room mein jaana allowed nahi hai," Abeer looked at him confused. " Dad kisi ko bhi nahi jaane dete. Ek baar shaurya bhai jaane wale the dad ne unhe daat diya tha. Mein kitna curious tha but shaurya bhai to daat padte dekh mein bhi nahi gaya. Pata nahi us room mein aisa kya hai ke dad itne possesive hai. Maine dad ko kaha bhi tha ke mujhe mere baju wala room mein aap ya shaurya bhai chahiye but unhone mujhe seedhe mana kar diya or thodu sa daata bhi ke aage se mein us room ko le ke kuch bhi na bolu." Listening this Abeer heart warmed.

Abeer: "Chal, abhi chal koi kuch nhi bolega."

Ayansh: "Agar daat padegi to mujhe beech mein mat laana. Mein to aap ke kehne pe andar jaayunga."

Abeer chuckles "Ji shri ayansh Malhotra ji abhi chale?" Ayansh nodded

Abeer opened the door and his heart warned seeing his room. It was as it is or even more beautiful.

Ayansh peeked inside curiously.

Ayansh: "Wow....ye to mere room se bhi beautiful or bada room hai." His gaze fall on photographs on wall and his eyes widened. "Yeh aapka room hai?" He asked surprised. Abeer nodded and chuckled seeing his shocked face.