11

Half an hour passed, Ayansh was still in washroom. He was testing abeer's patience.

Abeer: "Sorry for the delay doctor will you please wait outside for sometime?" dr khanna nodded. "Please be fast mr malhotra." Lefts

Ayansh was sitting on floor his stomach was still paining in walking.

Ayansh: "Ye to jaa hi nahi rahe, or bhaiya ki aawaz se lag raha hai wo bht gussa hai. Abhi kya karu mein" he was thinking when heard a voice of door opening and see Abeer with spare keys. He gulped seeing Abeer.

Abeer went to him and holds his ears he was shocked then scream. "Oww, it's paining." Abeer gave a twist "ouch ouch please leave na bhaiya" Abeer took him outside.

Ayansh saw here and there and signed in relief when he saw no one in room. Then saw Abeer's face and immediately looked down pouting and rubbing his ears. Abeer was standing there glaring at him then took out his phone.

Abeer: "You can come inside now." Ayansh scared. "Please abhi pain nahi ho raha"

Abeer signs and picks him up and sat on bed with ayansh in his lap and rubs his back. "It won't hurt much baccha, please take it just for today." Ayansh shook his head and tears formed in his eyes. Abeer pulled him close and started rubbing his back. Dr khanna entered the room with prepapred needle. Abeer slowly tried to apart hug but ayansh holds his tshirt more tightly.

Abeer stern "Enough Ayansh, leave me" ayansh sees him with doe eyes. "you can hold me as much as you want but after taking shot." Abeer made him lay on his stomach, besides and holds his both hands. Doctor pulled his clothes down and rubbed the alcohol, he was about to inject when Ayansh started kicking his legs. Doctors signs then sees Abeer.

Abeer: "Ayansh, legs straights." He started kicking more Abeer gave him a hard spank.

Ayansh: "Oww"

Abeer: "Now still if you don't want more" Ayansh started sobbing but kept his leg straight. And doctor injected him making him cry more." Abeer nodded and doctor lefts.

Abeer picks Ayansh and sits with the help of bedrest taking Ayansh in his lap and his head on his chest. Then he took an icecube from side table and pulls down Ayansh clothes and started rubbing ice in injected area. Soon Ayansh stopped sobbing and was resting in abeer's chest. After rubbing ices abeer pull up's his clothes and sees Ayansh who was just resting and fisting Abeer's Tshirt.

Abeer: "Abhi thik hai?" Ayansh hided his face more. "Sorry baccha........Accha atleast dekh to meri taraf accha chal bahar kangana or nir carrom khel rahe hum bhi khelte hai unke sath chal ke." Ayansh nodded Abeer gets up and picks him in his arm.

Ayansh: "No, put me down wo dono mujhe baby bolenge."

Abeer chuckles but puts him down and kneelt on his level. "Is choti ni nose pe itna gussa kaise rehta hai?" Holds his nose but ayansh jerks away. Abeer kisses his nose. "Come on abhi is gusse ko jaane ko bhi bol. Injection zaroori tha na baccha."

Ayansh: "Or aapne maara uska kya?"

Abeer: "Oh to isliye itna gussa, tu aise legs kick kar raha tha doctor uncle to lagti to tujhe accha lagta? Wo to tera hi pain kam karne aaye the na or wo bade bhi hai tujse to agar teri wagah se unhe lagta to tujhe accha lagta?" Ayansh looked at him surprised he didn't thought this, then shook his head.

Abeer: "So, or maine tujhe mana bhi kiya tha but tu nahi maana. Chal phir bhi I am sorry"

Ayansh shook his head. "Aap sorry nahi bolo galti meri hai maine tabhi nahi socha tha ke unhe lag sakti h." Abeer smiles.

Abeer: "My smart baccha, so you realised your mistake right?" Ayansh nodded and hugs him.

Abeer: "Good, I love you"