Chapter 10

Taehyung POV
Okay. Let's not freak out. Where did my incredible fashion sense go?

I gaped at my room filled with clothes and fell into silence.

What do you wear when you're trying to impress a totally amazing, beautiful, sexy, charismatic, cute, smart, successful girl?

Not to mention she's THE CEO OF CHANEL?

Ok relax Taehyung you have incredible fashion sense. You're the CEO of Gucci and you get millions of praise every day for your amazing fashion.

Ok say it with me. You can handle this. You can handle this. You can handle this. You can—

"Nah you can't handle this."

I washed my head just to see Jisoo, my sister.

"Noona? Why are you here?"

"You know, as Kim Jennie's best friend and future sister in law, I'm expected to know all about her plans, but I've never thought you would be in one of them, hmm?" She smirked and walked over.

"Trying to impress the amazing Chanel CEO?"

I blushed but tried to hide my face.

"No..........I look good in everything."

She chuckled and shook her head.

"There's no use denying."

"Denying what?"

"Denying how you like her?"

I froze and felt myself go pale.

"H-how d-do you know?"

"Why, little brother, I think I'll know as your elder sister?"

"D-does she know?"

Her smirked deepened and she gave me an evil look.

"No...........why, you want me to tell her?"

"NO!"

"So you're confirming it."

"Who knows except for you?"

"Me, and Jin, at least I'm sure for now. Your members probably all know."

I gulped. I'll never hear the end of it from Namjoon and Jin, considering how overprotective they are of their younger sister.

"So what do I do?"

Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"Chill bro, you're going to the park. Wear something casual, she doesn't mind."

"Oh."

"Ah yes, one tip. Jennie likes black."

I immediately turned my head to the black section of my clothes and started scanning around for the best one.

She laughed. "I'll get going."

"Where?"

"On my date with my boyfriend and your fellow member who is also Jennie's elder brother, Kim Seokjin." She said with a dreamy look on her face.

"Lover girl."

She rolled her eyes. "You'll know when you fall in love—wait, you already have."

She smirked and left. "Bye!"

"Bye."

Now I just have to pick a good outfit to impress the girl of my dreams.